What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noel Gallagher admits his Supernova Heights party mansion was like a ‘cocaine arcade’

Gary Flower

Site Supporter
Noel Gallagher says his Supernova Heights ’90s party mansion was like a “cocaine arcade” as it was filled with drugs and retro shoot-’em-up games.
The ex-Oasis rocker, 56, has revealed for the first time his infamous pad in London was packed with full-size arcade games and a collectible pinball machine from The Who’s ‘Tommy’ film he thinks he bought at a pop music auction.
Noel told his comedy writer friend Matt Morgan, 47, on his podcast: “Talking of the Nineties, I was at my (storage) lock up the other day. It’s like going back in time because of all the Nineties (stuff) in there.

“I’ve got an original Pinball Wizard pinball machine (from The Who’s merchandise) in the lock-up.
“It’s called ‘The Pinball Wizard’ and the picture (on it) is Elton John in big boots, and it’s a really primitive pinball machine.

Last edited:
Obv refering to Capt Fantastic. easier to parade the columbian marching powder on games with flat playfield glass

I was fixing some of Noel's old amps a few months ago and we chatted about pinball.
Invited me down to look at his but nothing has been firmed up.
Sweet Jesus Phil if you ever do that again please let me know can I come along and hold your light or something, NG is to me what prince is to aid , so that’s some serious amount of worshiping 🤯

Sweet Jesus Phil if you ever do that again please let me know can I come along and hold your light or something, NG is to me what prince is to aid , so that’s some serious amount of worshiping 🤯
:rofl: Thats all you need, a fawning, drooling Will. Even more drama than usual! If it does ever happen, please video it 🤞

Back
Top Bottom