What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available no longer wanted Revenge From Mars

Pinnovice

Registered
Revenge From Mars, cash waiting but it must be pretty decent and fully working, no projects as I'm still newish to pinball.
Budget max 1500.

Last edited:
It will certainly be interesting to see how much it goes for, as when you see how much people ask for parts for one of these you could buy it to just break up and sell on as parts

I know... i was just playing devils advocate there comparing prices. It ended up going for £805. Lots of work, and time needs to be spent on it though. May not be such a bargain when the buyer has finished with it

There's been a glut of RFMs being sold in the last 6 months which is good news for potential buyers as it pushes the prices down. Don't panic another will come along soon.

Not panicking, would have upped the bid on the spankin 1 that went for 1850, but the seller didn't answer two questions asked, keep looking me thinks

Crikey I just sold a minter for £1300. Dont pay over the odds its not a good game esp if its a one and only. I got bored the night I brought mine home and put it straight up for sale. I lost 150 on it.

I know... i was just playing devils advocate there comparing prices. It ended up going for £805. Lots of work, and time needs to be spent on it though. May not be such a bargain when the buyer has finished with it

Said buyer would be me haha! It's gonna be a beauty when I'm done with it. ;)

Said buyer would be me haha! It's gonna be a beauty when I'm done with it. ;)

Grats with the purchase. Should keep you busy for a while. If you need a few tips them I'm currently doing a shop log on the work I'm doing to mine. It really is a fun game to play when they are working

Fantastic. Gonna go check out your log right now.

Back
Top Bottom