What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold No Fear

It’s Wes on Facebook, he is well known in these circles and runs that page like his own little forum.

So by proxy then @Jsyjay you don’t think it’s anything untoward?

The guy that messaged me was off the back of Wes’s post, apparently that post was for him. That then changed as he wanted a NF then got a SEGA game can’t remember what, then wanted a MSF and again bought something else....

Anyway, NF still for sale!

Think you have already been in contact with Wazza Wez as he probably runs one of the FB groups.

Had to laugh at what he posted re.Heighway :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

"
Disclaimer: my aim is to keep this page as safe and reliable for all our members
Due to multiple messages and concerns I feel it valid to take this action
With a heavy heart I've had to block Andrew heighway
I'm trying to keep this page safe for all.
Let's keep this pinball page positive and friendly
Thanks "

No idea mate, he is a bit of a character.

That post about Highway made me laugh too!

Hope someone buys your No Fear soon, summer isn’t the best time for selling unfortunately...

Last edited:
Hi all,

Will throw in delivery to your place providing it is on the way to Carlisle from Norwich (Realistically, where isn't) for the bargain basement price of £40.

This is all carrot no stick people.

How about holding a whip-round at Daventry so you can recover some money, then dowsing the damned thing in petrol and heavier hydrocarbons, putting a tyre underneath it and giving it (a modern version of) a viking funeral

Stick it on YouTube as a warning to others not to buy one

How about holding a whip-round at Daventry so you can recover some money, then dowsing the damned thing in petrol and heavier hydrocarbons, putting a tyre underneath it and giving it (a modern version of) a viking funeral

Stick it on YouTube as a warning to others not to buy one

Oh come on it’s better than a lot out there - others that have been burnt before are commanding £1100 - so this is worth £1400 lol

I’m putting a deposit on my walking dead when I get home so it’ll stay at that price till it goes...

Id buy it but I am totally out of room, until I get my extension built - which is not happening as fast as I'd planned !!!!

Put a deposit down @AlanJ amd I’ll keep her warm... (this year yea?) your word is good enough for me. :p

Yea found it @MartinY - way over what i had budget but I had an itch to scratch.... she should be with me next Sunday after a 12 hour round trip, where @AlanJ if the offer for a cuppa is still on I might actually pop in!

I have a no fear and I think it’s a great game . Great sound and a real nasty fasty.
They just don’t fetch much so if I ran out of room I’d rather tombstone it or lend to a friend than sell it
Glws though I’m sure it will find a home eventually

Put a deposit down @AlanJ amd I’ll keep her warm... (this year yea?) your word is good enough for me. :p

Yea found it @MartinY - way over what i had budget but I had an itch to scratch.... she should be with me next Sunday after a 12 hour round trip, where @AlanJ if the offer for a cuppa is still on I might actually pop in!
Unfortunately my build won't be starting until next summer, so it would be towards latter half of next year before I start to make new purchases, sadly!

Wow long time to wait Alan, is that because you can't get a builder until next year?
Partly, but I'm still working on the builders regs detailed drawings and calcs and also going to produce a detailed spec of what I want, then it goes out to tender to a number of builders.

Was only asking as thought you might be having builder problems like me. They say that they will come back price/quote and never seen again!!

Initial job was just plastering an alcove, dot and dab and skim but tagged on lifting/cleaning/re-laying a load of slabs and re-pointing patio plus lining out/insulating/re-roofing 11m x 3m outbuilding so that it could be used for pins :)

Took 3 weeks for him to call round, will come back quote, etc but that was 6 weeks ago :eek:

Anyway footballs to the plastering, alcove already chopped back to old bare brick at moment so will clean residue off bricks and then chop plaster off other alcove so they match and then maybe some varnish/sealant to stop dust and then I can get on with decorating/sanding/varnishing floor of pin room 2, outside can wait :thumbs:

Enjoy @ben76 - great to meet you - if you ever want rid of your TFTC - put me down first please

I bet - but do they state they want one in their signature?

You going to be at Daventry @ben76 ?

Back
Top Bottom