What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold No Fear

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Hi all,

Price is £1400 FIRM to the forum. I have added a video for those interested.

1995 Williams No Fear Pinball Machine

This game has been completely stripped and clean, new rubbers, wax and ready to go. This was my first pinball table, but I have a bit more of a budget but no more space and want to upgrade to a machine which is a little more money, so it has to go. The pictures you see are of the machine being stripped down are of this machine, done by myself, it is now in my games room next to my Scared Stiff. The yellow rubber posts aren't standard the are usually black, but the yellow make it look amazing.

No Fear is a really fast and fun game, with a tonne of multi-balls on a classic fan layout.

• Mode based game leading into 2 mini wizard modes and the final meet your maker, modes include Sky Dive, Track Day Challenge, Water Ski Mode,Off Road Racing and the awesome "Jump" in the middle of the playfield off the third flipper.
  • 3 Flippers, 2 Ramps, Kickback, Spinner and Accelerator
  • Four multiball modes: Regular (3-ball), "Over the Edge" (2-ball), "No Limits" (3-ball), "Fear Fest" (3-ball), "Meet Your Maker" (4-ball wizard mode).
  • Video Mode - Motorbike Racing

The Good:

• No switch errors, everything works as it should
  • Metal ramp protectors on "Jump" shot
  • Some new coils added where needed
  • Original manual and schematics (£25 alone)
  • Playfield is 8/10 condition
  • Skull is clean and white
  • LED lights installed throughout (£100+ alone)
  • New Rubbers
  • Boards all good a clean, no battery damage
  • Every insert has been cleaned, so the play field is bright
The Bad:
  • Flippers are on the point of needing a rebuild in the next few months, I am happy to do this for the buyer for kit cost. (about £40)
  • Cabinet decals are faded, this is classic for this machine, doesn't affect game play (decal set would be £100+)

unnamed1.jpg

unnamed.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-07-09 at 12.33.32.png
IMG_6463.jpg
IMG_6451.jpg
IMG_5589.jpg
IMG_5588.jpg
IMG_5584.jpg

Cheers,
James

Attachments

• IMG_6148.jpg
    IMG_6148.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Bumpety bump prior to cleaning, re-rubbering and eBay

Genuinely @BigIan it is a cracking game, I got to Fear Fest again last night and that four ball multiball is insane... Amazing how under pressure I cannot shoot for sh"t. I am not sure what you have that we could work a trade through on though if you were interested, depends on cash your way really by the looks on it and what you'd want to be moving on... PM me if you have any less favoured.

I think the last one on here went for £1,450. I got mine for a little less, but with the bits I’ve done and the small amount I’ve spent on it I’d want the same really, on here. Means I would only have £1,700ish for my next game though...

Someone offered me £750! LOL

Did you get the £1139 one @Jetsetron? Mine is still available at £1,400 - I won’t be going lower than that and as time goes on and the market picks up that may go up too... as other have said it’s easy a £1,500 game when the market is there.

All this to get me a TWD LOL

Someone offered me £750! LOL

Did you get the £1139 one @Jetsetron? Mine is still available at £1,400 - I won’t be going lower than that and as time goes on and the market picks up that may go up too... as other have said it’s easy a £1,500 game when the market is there.

All this to get me a TWD LOL

To be fair whoever offered that they were selling for that a year or 2 ago

I didn’t win, would’ve bidded harder but an equally sneaky bidder was doing a last ten second jobby...

TBH towards £1500 I’ll wait to see if the SST on eBay keeps reducing in price as it’s currently over.
Looks a really nice machine tho.

I didn’t win, would’ve bidded harder but an equally sneaky bidder was doing a last ten second jobby...

TBH towards £1500 I’ll wait to see if the SST on eBay keeps reducing in price as it’s currently over.
Looks a really nice machine tho.
What happened to the Rollergames mate? Don't want to hijack this thread with questions though

Pfft - I don’t mind keeps this thread at the top, as I say selling to upgrade so the sooner it goes at the right price , the sooner I get a TWD!

@Jetsetron have you played both? You can download SST from pinball arcade, I would give it a look as well as NF too then make a decision.

Cheers James suppose it’s all good press.

I had a SST before, I have a bit of an emotional attachment to it from a great era in my life.

Horsey I’ve been doing a bit of a spruce up of the Rollergames, nearly finished new decals, polished the metal up, backlight fixed, LED’s rubbers, new drop targets etc. Not sure it’s worthy of a shop thread but it’s starting to look a lot nicer.

I swear I saw a geezer on a Facebook UK pinball group looking for a NF the other day. Might be worth looking it up

Wes on the yahoo group was posting looking a no fear last week.
I pointed him here but not sure if he turned up ?

He has/had an account in here but not sure if he still has

James and I have been back-and-fro with a guy on FB looking for an MSF and a No Fear. He's a real messer - categorically wanted my machine 100% and wanted to pay a deposit immediately then 1 hour later, actually, no thanks. This group is definitely the way forward!

To echo @MartinY - I think there is something a bit fishy there, maybe he frequents many an area and buys/sells what people currently looking for. All posts have to be authorised so maybe some cherry picking going on too, one off owners shifting cheap and all those glorious bargains getting snuffled up like a drunk truffle pig at a truffle show.

Thanks @BigIan is there a link to that group and I could post there?

Cheers @huggers for the heads up though

Back
Top Bottom