What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! No Fear Jump Ramp - top 'protector'

Pooman2084

Registered
Hi Guys,

I'd like to fit a new jump ramp, but my game is missing the upper metal protector. It came without it as a previous owner had bodged a fix to keep it going and replaced the original part with a bent piece of metal.

I have the Cliffy corner protector, but it only covers the corner, not the main ramp.

This is what I need:

upload_2016-2-5_11-27-7.png

Anyone have one spare?

Cheers

Lloyd

Hmm, I've not had a bite here or on Pinside so am starting to get worried!

I couldn't see a part number for it in the manual which would have made things easier, but does anyone know of a collector or trader who likes to part out games who might have something please?

Thanks

lloyd

I guess I wouldn't know until any damage occurs! The new ones are thicker for sure, but it really takes a pounding on that corner.

A previous owner made his own one when the plastic broke so much there was only one mounting point for the protector. To keep it on I'm using industrial strength foam tape but it still comes off every year or so.

I paid the best part of £200 to get the new ramp (had to pay top dollar for one of the final ones then got stung circa £40 customs charges...) so am keen for it to stay unbroken!

I'll cast the net out a bit wider, otherwise I guess I could look to get one fabricated.

I guess I wouldn't know until any damage occurs! The new ones are thicker for sure, but it really takes a pounding on that corner.

A previous owner made his own one when the plastic broke so much there was only one mounting point for the protector. To keep it on I'm using industrial strength foam tape but it still comes off every year or so.

I paid the best part of £200 to get the new ramp (had to pay top dollar for one of the final ones then got stung circa £40 customs charges...) so am keen for it to stay unbroken!

I'll cast the net out a bit wider, otherwise I guess I could look to get one fabricated.
If you can borrow one it shouldn't be too difficult to get one made.
Re-bend an existing ball guide from another machine and get a plate welded on top.

I have plenty of old ball guides from various machines . I'm sure I could find you something that could be used as a protector.
Get me more detailed pictures of what's needed and I will have a look and see what I have.

Thanks for the offers guys, but I think I've found one over in the US. :rofl:

Once the order is confirmed, I'll share the link.

If it turns out to be wrong, I'll definitely take you up on your kind offer replicas, thanks!

It stumped me for a while as they named it a bit strangely, but I found the PN in an out of stock German site then that helped me find Marco through Google.

Also they photographed it upside down that didn't help!

Back
Top Bottom