What's new

NLP traffic chaos

philpalmer

Site Supporter
A warning, DO NOT GO NEAR EVENT CITY IN A CAR!!!!

I just got away from there, major roadworks, temp traffic lights etc. Tomorrow I'm going to park in the Trafford Centre and walk over, it will be a disaster if you try and get near event city in a car... don't do it.

Phil

Thanks for the heads up Phil. - I’ll get a taxi to Trafford too! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No, thats normal. I drive through that **** twice a day. Fridays are by far the quietest day of the week.

It's a never ending nightmare. Try driving anywhere when the Ideal Home Exhibition is on or its a Man Utd match night. Horrific.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair every year I park in Trafford centre as the queue into the event city car park even without roadworks is horrendous

I had to head to the airport from Premier Inn West around half 7 and it was bedlam.

Now sat in Dogs n Dough in Manchester centre with a cold beer and food on the way.

To be fair every year I park in Trafford centre as the queue into the event city car park even without roadworks is horrendous
Good idea, I'll try that this year. Last year I queued up for the car park next to the venue (same as I did the previous year), got to the front and told the steward which event I was here for and was told by him to turn around and go park on the cark park over the road :mad:. Not sure why as it was 09:30 and there was still plenty of space.

Well you are right the traffic was bad today :eek:

It's always bad mate. I work at Media City. There have been so many times I've nearly abandoned the car and checked into a hotel. It's driving me into an early grave. Manchester City Council have declared war with motorists.

Back
Top Bottom