What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NLP Competition

Wayne J

Site Supporter
Alias
WWJ
As I'm sure everyone knows by now, there's a competition running at PLAY EXPO.
The aim is to make it the biggest and best competition in the UK, if not the world

To do this we will need some volunteers to assist for an hour or so in various ways.

Recording/authorising scores
Taking cash for entries and issuing score cards
Co-commentating on the Live Stream with Tim @strobey

If anyone is willing to give up an hour or so to assist it's going to be much appreciated.

If you can drop me a pm along with any times you can do that'd be great.

Cheers

I've received some volunteers for helping with the scoring - Thanks to those people. More volunteers will always be welcome though.

As of yet no-one has volunteered to help with the commentating.
Everyone is always very keen to express their views on here, other forums and in person - why not do it live? What's the worse that could happen?

http://tiltforums.com/t/what-happened-at-the-end-of-the-womens-nw-finals/3086

:eek::eek:o_Oo_O

I've received some volunteers for helping with the scoring - Thanks to those people. More volunteers will always be welcome though.

As of yet no-one has volunteered to help with the commentating.
Everyone is always very keen to express their views on here, other forums and in person - why not do it live? What's the worse that could happen?

http://tiltforums.com/t/what-happened-at-the-end-of-the-womens-nw-finals/3086

:eek::eek:o_Oo_O

Hahaha, yeah that was an interesting learning experience. I'm happy to commentate/score keep if time permits as I'm only there for the Sunday, but definitely happy to pitch in where I can

You'll only need the 1 qualifying ticket Craig so you'll have plenty of time :)

Wish I saw this earlier. I'd have a lot of fun with commentary.

If all the other offers fall through and Saturday commentary is needed, I'm your man.

Back
Top Bottom