What's new

Nick Regan

DAFlippers

Registered
I have been told that Nick died peacefully last Friday after a number of years in a care home. Some of you will know Nick and a few of you bought some of his games.

He really was a larger than life character and he is now at rest. Miss him.

David

Sorry to hear that as well. I did buy a game off him years ago and enjoyed playing some of collection when I picked it up.

Very sorry to hear that David . I still have and am enjoying 2 of the games I bought from his collection. Although I never met Nick, what I read of him suggests an evening with him would have been very entertaining 🙂

Nick taught me how to negocaite with opertors to get those deals. He had a little red book with all his transactions in. That would be a wonder to read through now!

2 good example stories. He found out a bar had gone bust and there was a year old CV in it. He "wangled" his way in to talk the receiver and kindly gave them £300 to take it away. He lent a so so BSD to a large operator who some how lost it. He went to their warehouse where the apologetic manager said Nick could take any pin as compenstion. So a NIB AFM went in the pickup!

Some great laughs and happy memories. RIP Nick

Got my 2nd machine off him became a mate, we used to chat on the phone a few times a year.
Crashed over at his and went to the infamous auction with him.
A no bull**** guy so I got on fine with him.

Loved pins.
After what he had, a relief he has passed, albeit very sad

Back
Top Bottom