What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice Under Machine Storage??

JustLikeMe

Site Supporter
Has anyone found a neat and tidy under machine storage solution? My pin room is now approaching capacity and the large set of drawers I have may have to go. I hate seeing piles of stuff / large plastic containers under machines but I’m open to something that looks a bit nicer if it means room for one more game. Does anyone have any suggestions?

For raw storage we have four of these, (reccomended by AlanJ)
You can fit two under a pin, they have little wheels so easy to pull out.

I'd love a more organised solution for smaller things

My bro-in-law gifted me a refurbished metal airline canister, pretty cool. It’s the only item that sits under any game of ours. Contains mostly tools and spare parts, I’ve added wheels to it so I can grab and move it fast as it’s heavy being a chonging big unit

Ok so those are some good options for boxes - does anyone have any suggestions for some sort of unit with drawers for smaller bits?

Great these Ottoman things 😂

Yes the partition is removable, I just lay it flat on bottom.

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-02 at 20.55.08.jpeg

You can fit loads in them, consoles, table legs, blankets, games, step downs, coin boxes, arcade control panels 😂

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-02 at 20.55.08-2.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-02 at 20.55.08-3.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-02 at 20.55.09.jpeg

I use them all the time, sitting at arcade for playing games, feet up for watching telly. Stand on for reaching shelving etc etc. Seconds to slide under the pinballs also when not in use.

The yellow one came from Dunelm Mill, does not come with divider. The single faux leather one, needs binned and the fake leather peels away, better with fabric in my opinion.

My bro-in-law gifted me a refurbished metal airline canister, pretty cool. It’s the only item that sits under any game of ours. Contains mostly tools and spare parts, I’ve added wheels to it so I can grab and move it fast as it’s heavy being a chonging big unit
Oh pictures please sounds interesting

Has anyone found a neat and tidy under machine storage solution? My pin room is now approaching capacity and the large set of drawers I have may have to go. I hate seeing piles of stuff / large plastic containers under machines but I’m open to something that looks a bit nicer if it means room for one more game. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Lot's of valuable space under Pins but I agree it's not a good look having crap, even in plastic tubs underneath. Those Argos ones do look a smart looking solution.

I've got this for my tools.

IMG_20230606_174109.jpg

That VW box looks great.... Given me an idea, have a set of WW cab decals that are ropey quality, would be cool to make a ply box on wheels and decorate with the old decals.

I've been trying to do the same. I have a few of the fabric storage boxes, some plastic ones and various tool boxes, but most of it doesn't slide out easily, especially as I have carpet.

Could really do with a flat base with loads of small wheels underneath that slides out but I've not found anything low profile enough that I could sit a small set of drawers on top.

I've been trying to do the same. I have a few of the fabric storage boxes, some plastic ones and various tool boxes, but most of it doesn't slide out easily, especially as I have carpet.

Could really do with a flat base with loads of small wheels underneath that slides out but I've not found anything low profile enough that I could sit a small set of drawers on top.
B&Q do some flat platforms with castors for moving plant pots about. Might do the job?

I bought two of these recently for under my machines. Very useful, as I use them also for sitting at low arcade cabs.

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/7410916?clickSR=slp:term:ottoman:5:258:1
@RetroHeed Thanks for the recommendation. Picked one up today, not for under my Pins but to replace an IKEA Lack TV bench under the window sill to help my cat get up and down. Nice quality for the money and will most likely keep my winter coats, hats, scarves, gloves etc. in over summer. May end up buying more of them.

IMG_20240306_154620.jpg

@RetroHeed Thanks for the recommendation. Picked one up today, not for under my Pins but to replace an IKEA Lack TV bench under the window sill to help my cat get up and down. Nice quality for the money and will most likely keep my winter coats, hats, scarves, gloves etc. in over summer. May end up buying more of them.

View attachment 246136
Awesome, is a great little storage seat, and for the money good quality.

I have loads of those @Paul. They are robust and can fit in a large bouncy castle, should anyone need to know that information.

I use a few of these....

They JUST (sometimes a bit tight, however depends on the angle of the front legs of the machine) fit... however are already on wheels, so can just wheel in and out....
On offer, at £18 or 2 for £34 - and if you are a new customer - can get another £5 off. I just got 4 for £63 delivered. Bargain price!

Back
Top Bottom