What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Nice Stern Spiderman

Lance

Registered
Having a change around so up next is my nice Stern Spiderman. Had it about 2 years . Has a very nice playfield and cab is good.

Anyone knows me, my machines they are always real great examples and well looked after

Trying to think whats been done to it:

It has had some LEDS fitted
All rubbers replaced with New clear Rubber kit, Blue Flipper Rubbers and Blue rubber post grommet things ( look way better than black ones )
Has the Phantom Menance slingshot and some plastics ( have originals if dont like them )
Has a shaker motor fitted which really adds to game

Its had an easy life as the Doc ock magnet doesnt have much wear and also shooter lane

Has had Cliffys put on as I do with all my machines.

So a really nice example

Picky bits ? , always like to be transparent

The legs are ok but probably would put new ones on to show it off
The VUK plastic arches have some cracks. doesnt affect play but should probably replace ( they are $20 from pinbits ) but never got round to it. so £100 spent on it will be a really nice machine. Of course thats cosmetic. This machine is a blast to play

Plays fantastic - this is one of my favourite sterns . great Ritchie flow and its been a blast having it. Always great for a quick flowing game

Price - I cant remember what I paid or what the bits cost so I think I am in for 3.2K so that the price.

I must be getting old as well as I know someone was interested in this on the forum but have lost details , so if they can jog my memory I will give first refusal to them.

Its in a line up so have tried to take lots of pictures , can always take more.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 100
  • Photo 2.jpg
    Photo 2.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 106
  • Photo 3.jpg
    Photo 3.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 105
  • photo 8.jpg
    photo 8.jpg