What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie/oldie post

Install3balls

Site Supporter
Alias
MM 🐰
Hi All

I’ve been dormant for a few years regarding Pins

Sold the lot in 08 to 0800 pinball (Nick)

Just looking for a heads up on this new to me group as to what’s what and who’s who

Cheers

MM

Hi MM
And welcome back to the maddest hobby out there.
Now Best grab a bottle of something very strong to take the edge off how things have changed since 08
Basically prices have probably increased 10 fold and it’s not so easy to pick and choose whatever your want. One things for sure it will have you wishing you kept your collection 😝

Hi MM
And welcome back to the maddest hobby out there.
Now Best grab a bottle of something very strong to take the edge off how things have changed since 08
Basically prices have probably increased 10 fold and it’s not so easy to pick and choose whatever your want. One things for sure it will have you wishing you kept your collection 😝
Hi Col

Yeah I had a look on ePay and I cant believe pins that I could have bought for a good night out money, but didn't buy, going for silly money

Better to have loved and lost methinks

Just had a nostalgic trip over 25+ pins I've had and the ten permanently set up.....and the leccy bill :cool:

MM

Hi All

I’ve been dormant for a few years regarding Pins

Sold the lot in 08 to 0800 pinball (Nick)

Just looking for a heads up on this new to me group as to what’s what and who’s who

Cheers

MM

Is that you Magic Mellows ? 😁

Wow blast from the past - welcome to the future ! It was a different world indeed back in the Pins Anon glory days - the Villa/Wicksteed/Northampton shows, the Monster Meets , the Yahoo group , the 90s pins for a few hundred quid !

Weren’t you obsessed with Capcoms Pinball Magic ?

A word of advice , ffs don’t get back into pinball unless you have won the lottery since last in the hobby . 😂

Cheers
Ive

Is that you Magic Mellows ? 😁

Wow blast from the past - welcome to the future ! It was a different world indeed back in the Pins Anon glory days - the Villa/Wicksteed/Northampton shows, the Monster Meets , the Yahoo group , the 90s pins for a few hundred quid !

Weren’t you obsessed with Capcoms Pinball Magic ?

A word of advice , ffs don’t get back into pinball unless you have won the lottery since last in the hobby . 😂

Cheers
Ive
Hi Ive

Yes it’s me I’ve climbed out from under my rock and thought I might rejoin the forum on a discussion basis

I’m pleased pinball is still thriving but my days of lugging 25st of machine up and down stairs or driving to Essex to pick ice one up are long gone……I’ll let the young guns and more harder amongst you do that.

Yes I am a big fan of Pinball Magic and it’s my only real regret

NOS playfield signed by Bryan Hansen and generally shop fresh throughout

It was the Last pin I sold Jukedock whisked it away somewhere

Good to hear some old skool is still knocking about also great to see a new enthusiasm and it’s energy

MM

Hi Paul

Thanks for the welcome 😎

Do I sense dread in the “thought it was you” 😜lol

Hi Ive

Yes it’s me I’ve climbed out from under my rock and thought I might rejoin the forum on a discussion basis

I’m pleased pinball is still thriving but my days of lugging 25st of machine up and down stairs or driving to Essex to pick ice one up are long gone……I’ll let the young guns and more harder amongst you do that.

Good to hear some old skool is still knocking about also great to see a new enthusiasm and it’s energy

MM
Your old one(s) must be floating around on this group somewhere. Didn't you also raid somewhere (Eurocoin?) for all the remaining Capcom spares? Welcome back :)

Hi John

Thanks for the welcome

Yes I cleared Eurocoin of everything Capcom unbelievably for £20 it’s was all the cash I had on me and it was beer money for the operatives
I was a bit gutted at the time because they’d just dumped an Airborne on a kids home to get rid of it

Days of picking up SS or CV for £1300 are long gone or Immaculate Demoman £750 Im just happy I was part of the initial process

MM

Hi Ive

MM
Welcome back Sir.

I still know where your PM went.

Got no hope of getting it back !

I tried a couple of times.

Welcome back Sir.

I still know where your PM went.

Got no hope of getting it back !

I tried a couple of times.
It’s obviously in a good home which means I succeeded in making it super nice

Are all the guys still pinballers

MM