What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New York Hotels - Recommendations

DRD

Registered
These seem ferociously expensive around Penn Station. Last time I holidayed in NYC was 2008 ish in the New Yorker Hotel. It is now £250 a night for 4 star.

Is there a sensible part of NYC/ Manhattan to stay in that is safe, well connected with the subway, stuff to do nearby. I don't need to be in the perfect spot. But more like £150 a night for 3 or 4 star.

Thanks

I've stayed at quite a few places in NYC over the years. Distrikt on 40th St was a great budget place I stayed in a few years back and still has good reviews

It's right next to the Port Authority Bus Terminal - which is far from glamourous, and a bit rough honestly, but it is good for subway access.

Over that side you're right next to the new Hudson Yards, which is all posh. The Highline is a great walk down the west side. You're also on the border of Hells Kitchen, which is famous for it's eating options.

As you probably know though. So long as you're near a subway then you're only minutes away from anything really.

Reactions: DRD
Back
Top Bottom