What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New year anti-procrastination pact

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Ok folks what are those jobs you’ve just kept putting off! Re-motivate and make it happen!

Today I pumped up the tyres on my sack truck - what a freaking difference - which is done it ages ago!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Today I finally fixed the little Dyson’s charging holder thing on the wall. Only taken 2yrs. That’s it til 2019, need a lay down now.

I’m going to start a brewery.

If this is a serious idea think long and hard. I 'tried' to start one a couple of years ago. I have a business plan, master brewer (He has 30+ years of experience and works for a major brewer), outlet, brand and desire but the numbers are very hard to stack up on a commercial level. Since then things have got worse economically and the amount you'll pay in tax (double taxation in the brewing world) is very hard to justify.

If you are still hell bent I have a friend a few door down from us that runs and owns Kew Brewery. Great Ales and he's always willing to chat.

If however 'start a brewery' means some home brew action I'm all up for that!

Oh yeah, and play more pins!

Drop target on my AFM has not been working that great so took the plunge and took it to bits. Cleaned everything that could be cleaned:)

Presume they are like Gottlieb in that they run 'dry' and that the quick oil that people do, makes them gunk up?

Anyway it works perfect now. Dropped a screw in trough, put it back together wrong and then spent another 30 mins trying to figure that out!

So, 90 minutes for the '5' minute job!

IMG_2431.jpg IMG_2444.jpg

I’m going to start a brewery.

If that is genuine, I have an all grain kit I am currently selling to add to my pin funds... sorry for the hijack here.

I am going to buy a pin, I just need to actually play more and decide what my "list" is...

Back
Top Bottom