What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the forum located in Carlisle đź‘Ť

Brooklands

Registered
Hi, just to say hi, new to the forum but had a few pinballs in the past but sadly none at the moment, looking to get 2 or 3 in the next few months depends what pops up,
I live in Carlisle, Cumbria just wondered anyone local on here that has pinballs, don’t mind doping some restorations as although not pinball related currently restoring a Mk1 Astra GTE to concourse condition, but need to take a break and have some fun on a pinball

cheers Stephen

Welcome to the forum Stephen. I'm local, just down the road in Penrith (went through Carlisle today as it happens), but don't have any machines myself.

Welcome to the forum Stephen. I'm local, just down the road in Penrith (went through Carlisle today as it happens), but don't have any machines myself.
Howdy, not far away, I’m originally from Wigton but worked and lived in Carlisle for the past 30 years, once I’ve got a couple of pins il let you know. 👍

Welcome Stephen

I'm near Hexham, so 30 miles from Carlisle. There are no public pins to play (that I know of) anywhere in the far North (Carlisle/Newcastle North) and no league either (closest is Northern League Pinball NLP around Leeds / Manchester ish). Closest to you would be the Scottish League so look them up on here (contact Ailsa who posts regularly on here). Big shows are NLP at Blackpool which was a few weeks ago and NERG in Gateshead usually early July. There are a few collectors I know of over in Newcastle but no league, I have a few 1990s Bally Williams myself. What generation of pinballs are you most interested in?

Paul

Last edited:
Hi Stephen.

I'm in Carlisle too. Small world. I have zero pins, but keen to get my first. Really love the EM pins and would love to get stuck in to restoring one.

But I have no space just now as the games room is full of arcade cabs and consoles which I love dearly and cannot bear to get rid off...

It's like choosing between your kids!

Welcome Stephen

I'm near Hexham, so 30 miles from Carlisle. There are no public pins to play (that I know of) anywhere in the far North (Carlisle/Newcastle North) and no league either (closest is Northern League Pinball NLP around Leeds / Manchester ish). Closest to you would be the Scottish League so look them up on here (contact Ailsa who posts regularly on here). Big shows are NLP at Blackpool which was a few weeks ago and NERG in Gateshead usually early July. There are a few collectors I know of over in Newcastle but no league, I have a few 1990s Bally Williams myself. What generation of pinballs are you most interested in?

Paul
Thanks Paul for the info much appreciated I’m defo gonna get to one of the next shows hopefully Blackpool and Newcastle it’s good to try some before I buy them

cheers.

Hi Stephen.

I'm in Carlisle too. Small world. I have zero pins, but keen to get my first. Really love the EM pins and would love to get stuck in to restoring one.

But I have no space just now as the games room is full of arcade cabs and consoles which I love dearly and cannot bear to get rid off...

It's like choosing between your kids!
Small world, once I get a couple I’ll let you know if you wanna try them, I’m in Lowry hill, what cabs have you got ?

Small world, once I get a couple I’ll let you know if you wanna try them, I’m in Lowry hill, what cabs have you got ?
Ha. I'm behind The Gos. The lads in Retel sort any monitor issues for me. Very small world...

Currently own Asteroids cocktail, Centipede upright, Robotron cabaret (scratch build as could never find one), New Astro City (running Pi2jamma), The Invaders upright, and a Pole Position incoming. Tons of consoles and other cool stuff, Vectrex, etc.

Ha. I'm behind The Gos. The lads in Retel sort any monitor issues for me. Very small world...

Currently own Asteroids cocktail, Centipede upright, Robotron cabaret (scratch build as could never find one), New Astro City (running Pi2jamma), The Invaders upright, and a Pole Position incoming. Tons of consoles and other cool stuff, Vectrex, etc.
2 very cool games asteroids and centipede both cool classics, had a few games in the past but none at the mo. I always keep an eye out for a asteroids non working one on eBay for a long time but too pricey for a non working one.

Welcome Stephen

Paul
If you go to Newcastle here’s a list of pins on-location. I’m getting building work done since August so have been scouring Newcastle like a crack addict as my pin is out of action for now. 87A06954-E380-4D83-BC98-434A57092D62.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom