What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Lines Added to Pinpartshop and Update on Legs

pinballmania

Site Supporter
A number of new lines have been added to the shop over the last few weeks. Rather than list the all here, I've created a Whats New ? page within the shop.

All styles of legs are in transit from the USA. They were due to drop here first half of August. However extreme weather in Nova Scotia has washed out Rail Freight lines and the consignment is held up in the backlog caused. Work is underway to reroute the consignment, but there is no update as yet.

Yessss Andy. You have the little micro switch thread plates. I’ll need to add a few more things to my order to make those worthwhile 🤣.

A restock of parts from Pinball Resource today, so a very small number of Gottlieb flipper kits, coils and spring kits are now available. I don't know how much longer I will order from Pinball Resource as their payment methods get harder and harder (more expensive ) to meet. So could be the last time these parts willbe available from me.

A restock of parts from Pinball Resource today, so a very small number of Gottlieb flipper kits, coils and spring kits are now available. I don't know how much longer I will order from Pinball Resource as their payment methods get harder and harder (more expensive ) to meet. So could be the last time these parts willbe available from me.

I pay them via Wise, used to be Transferwise, really cheap and almost instant by comparison to any other method.

Reactions: PFT
Used to use wise , but they no longer will pay to Pinball Resource. No explanation just says they won’t accept payments to their account.

Yeah, that sounds odd. I have a Wise business account that is used for my PBR orders and my last order, some 8 weeks ago went through ok. I might drop Steve an email to see if he knows about this issue as I'm compiling another oder. Hopefully, something easy to fix.

Another one of these tin foil heads that thinks cash is free to use over electronic payments. (hint: look in the tax and deductions column).

Back
Top Bottom