What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New courier...

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi all,

Just a heads up for a courier i was put onto when i picked up a fibreglass shell for another project. Based out of Liverpool, covering all of the UK. Is able to give a realistic date and time, and is good at sticking to it! Similar to Martin, all items are blanketed and he is fully insured for all contents.

Guys's name is Allan James (Amicus Couriers) - Contact number is 07711-410079.
Email amicuscouriers@hotmail.com

No connection with him at all other than a customer, however i know that he is used by several collectors that transport Allwins and the like around the country, so with the value and fragilities of these he can't be that bad!

Cheers
Paul

Has anyone got Martins contact details please or any other reliable people to take a fully restored EM PIN 25O Miles.

Thanks for sharing Paul, will consider him in the future. I've always been loyal to Martin but in circumstances where you need a game collected quickly he can be a nightmare!

Thanks for sharing Paul, will consider him in the future. I've always been loyal to Martin but in circumstances where you need a game collected quickly he can be a nightmare!

Buying from the forum, Martin every time, buying outside the forum, go yourself, drop off to collect, go yourself.

Them's my rules.

Buying from the forum, Martin every time, buying outside the forum, go yourself, drop off to collect, go yourself.

Them's my rules.
I've only collected 3 of my own games, all of the others Martin delivered for me 😂

Just wanted to bump this thread 🚚
I used Allan for my recent pinball purchase from the forum and was impressed with the service.

I emailed Allan for a quote to collect and deliver the machine. I received a quote that evening with price and proposed collection and delivery date.
Machine was collected and delivered in the exact time frame given. Machine was blanket wrapped and securely strapped in his carpet lined van.
Would definitely use again in future and recommend to others 👍🏼

Just wanted to bump this thread 🚚
I used Allan for my recent pinball purchase from the forum and was impressed with the service.

I emailed Allan for a quote to collect and deliver the machine. I received a quote that evening with price and proposed collection and delivery date.
Machine was collected and delivered in the exact time frame given. Machine was blanket wrapped and securely strapped in his carpet lined van.
Would definitely use again in future and recommend to others 👍🏼

Is he similarly priced to Martin?

I would imagine he isn’t far off. He collected from Scotland and delivered to me some 380 odd miles down for £130. So i guess a shorter distance would be cheaper.
Martin is cheaper than that for a Scotland pickup/delivery so hopefully he doesn't read this and put his prices up :p

Back
Top Bottom