What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New code WoZ and TH

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Not out yet but will be later, according to LTG

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah sorry Lloyd posted they were out then added later today!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Just a matter of time then. Apparently bluetooth added, wonder if that will work for headphones?

When it becomes available could you post a link for both games (WOZ too) as I just had a look on the Jersey jack site and I wouldn't know which to download!!
Thanks in advance.

Posted on the JJP google group by Keith:

On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 12:49:22 PM UTC-4, Keith P. Johnson wrote:

Hi everyone.

Hobbit what-should-be-final test version to 2.0 is testing now internally and at Denver, and probably Seattle later on. There's not a huge list of changes since 1.95, but mostly every bug we know of should be fixed.

I'm sorry it took as long as it did, but the software department has been very busy. For example:

•Trying to track down the sound popping problem on Hobbit
•Getting DI done so that it ships "rules-complete"
•Adding innovative hardware feature support to our code including:
◦bluetooth support
◦app support
◦camera support
◦integrated external/headphone volume controls
•Adding innovative software features to our code like Reserve Ball Play
•Constant improvement to our systems so issues arise far less often

•Development of games #4 and #5.

Some of these system improvements have held up release of Hobbit and WOZ because they created issues in those games that had to be resolved, But, our intention is as we update our system, we keep releasing older games so they benefit from them as well. That's why, for example, WOZ has daily high scores now, a feature greatly appreciated by a large number of our customers that have casual friends come over and play.

Hobbit, as of expo, was rules-complete for all playfield inserts. When 2.0 is released it will have full choreography for all current rules features. There will be future updates as time permits. I can say I have plans for various "champion" items, some extra bonuses associated with Feast Frenzy and Super Spinner, and a final mode. Maybe some additional configuration options for more interesting game play WRT Arkenstone modes. Additional modes and multiballs apart from what I've alluded to will not be added as those were not in the design plan, and generating and getting approvals for additional assets required is problematic.

In my opinion, Hobbit the most and most varied gameplay possible compared to almost any other game out there. I pride myself on making each game I work on feel different from the rest, and I feel Hobbit does that perfectly. It features many strategies for "blowing the game up" in terms of creating awesome scoring setups, stacking possibilities, and many "stages" or "levels" of major events, such as 6 stages in Smaug Multiball, 5 stages of Into the Fire and Barrel Escape, and 7 stages of Battle of Five Armies.

The game is bursting with content. All of our games lead the industry in terms of amount and polish of content.

I and my team are extremely proud of the work we did on Oz, Hobbit, DI, and everything coming down the line. Not every person can like every game, nor can every game be presented in the same way. You would eventually come to like that way less, trust me.

keith

Still not out! Suspect it will be in the morning for us brits!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You probably best of getting the deltas Ade.

Done both of mine too so it must be easy, although played a game on each and WOZ did not give a high score of the day name up...... although 19,400 was so bad it probably didn't bother, I will wait for the crap score of the day update, my name will be all over it!

Reactions: JT.
Think that score was too low to register on WOZ. Love the end of the Hobbit now when Smaug is on the screen and all the colour changers are a fire colour. Nice affect!

Just played WOZ again and did get high score of the day. Also liked the fire effect lighting on Hobbit, looks so convincing almost opened the door to look in and see if the damn think was on fire!

Back
Top Bottom