What's new

New arrival at Chief Coffee

Spent a few hours there yesterday afternoon with the wife, daughter and her boyfriend.

Nice venue and lovely cake (be warned the chocolate peanut butter cake is heart attack material :eek:)

Specifically went to play GOTG which I thoroughly enjoyed. Reminded me of IM with the flowing ramps, and the kickback. Would have loved to have been able to hear it but that's the compromise having several machines in one area. Then had a few games on MB and makes me miss having one.

One other thing I noticed was the amount of families that had come to play pinball with young kids. Hopefully the next generation in training. My wife did want me to sign up for the pinball lessons with Greg as well ;)

Anyway will definitely go back next time up in the smoke.

Cheers Tony

This is what's there at the moment, don't think I have missed one. Should all be on the website.

MB, MM, MET, BTDK, TOTAN (OOS on Sun), GB, GOTG, Stern SW, and RFM

Spent a few hours there yesterday afternoon with the wife, daughter and her boyfriend.

Nice venue and lovely cake (be warned the chocolate peanut butter cake is heart attack material :eek:)

Specifically went to play GOTG which I thoroughly enjoyed. Reminded me of IM with the flowing ramps, and the kickback. Would have loved to have been able to hear it but that's the compromise having several machines in one area. Then had a few games on MB and makes me miss having one.

One other thing I noticed was the amount of families that had come to play pinball with young kids. Hopefully the next generation in training. My wife did want me to sign up for the pinball lessons with Greg as well ;)

Anyway will definitely go back next time up in the smoke.

Cheers Tony

Nice one Tony, great to hear you and the family enjoyed your first visit.

We do try and keep the sound levels the same on all the games but at busy times they do all tend to drown each other out! For ultimate sounds come early or on a weekday if you can next time when we’re generally quieter downstairs.

Haha yes we do have a lot of families and kids who are improving at pinball over time, definitely less flipper bashing going on and longer ball times. Good to witness the skill levels going up!
Hope to see you in this neck of the woods again soon .

Our current lineup is (as of Thursday this week with another new arrival)

Dialed In
Cactus Canyon
Medieval Madness
Monster Bash
Metallica pro
Star Wars pro
Batman Dark Knight
Guardians of the Galaxy pro
Ghostbusters pro
Revenge from Mars

Back
Top Bottom