What's new

New arcade coming to the west midlands

H3RBSKI

Site Supporter
Found out yesterday that these guys are opening up in walsall at the end of june. speaking to them they are going to have pins :D looks like its going to be a pay on entry with everything on free play type of place so fingers crossed it lasts. I image there are quite a few west mids based people in here who will benifit from it. I will be lucky enough to work about a 1min walk from the place.

Looks like the Pins are on pay to play, I wonder if thats after paying to get in, or in a separate area from the video games.

So what's Included with my Entry Fee?​

All Video games are Included and are all FREE to play when you enter.
Pay Per Play for Basketball, Punchball, Teddy Grabbers, Pinball and Pool.

Looks interesting. However that site doesn't even give you the location of it (well not that I could see anyway)

Looks like the Pins are on pay to play, I wonder if thats after paying to get in, or in a separate area from the video games.

So what's Included with my Entry Fee?​

All Video games are Included and are all FREE to play when you enter.
Pay Per Play for Basketball, Punchball, Teddy Grabbers, Pinball and Pool.
Yeah I hoping its separate, although being as I work so close I may just pay the monthly fee. Bonus if the pins are separate. The only one I know so far that they are looking to get I'd T2, no idea about any more.

Pins separate is a good idea, it stops games being left with four players on and balls to play 😖 plus unnecessary wear.

Looks good, although is anyone else wondering what a ‘retro ream’ is versus a modern one? 😂
IMG_9607.jpeg

retro reamer:

Replicate the anatomical footprint advantage of outside-in guide pin placement without transosseous tunnels. The ACL RetroConstruction system and FlipCutter III drill enable anatomic drill placement of ACL and PCL sockets or tunnels. Create minimally invasive inside-out sockets with the FlipCutter III drill, an innovative variable-size, …

Hmmmm - something has triggered something in me reading the site.

They mention KONG packages a lot.

Wasnt Kongs an arcade that they opened a few years ago and they went under in this area? Phil Palmer put some machines in if I remember correctly.

I do know Cardiff has a Kongs arcade.

Wasnt Kongs an arcade that they opened a few years ago and they went under in this area? Phil Palmer put some machines in if I remember correctly.

Kongs also paid a member of my team to steal data on my business

Someone found the print outs during the fit out and returned them

I suspect it’s unrelated. Kongs bars are branded as such, and Retro Realm Ltd shows one director on Companies House (a young guy whose service address is in Cannock). Probably just a reference to Donkey Kong.

I believe the machines in Kongs Bristol are operated by Home Leisure Direct.

Back
Top Bottom