What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NERG 2018 - 14th & 15th July - Sixth year!

I'm driving up after work tomorrow so might be cutting it fine in terms of getting there by 7 to unload!

Huge thanks to you all once again. You've made the 6th event yet another massive success. I'm absolutely exhausted this morning. Glad I took the day off to recover although I think it may take more than just the one day.

Hope you all got home safe and well.

Till next year! Oh, wait.....

Cracking weekend as usual @Big Phil and great to see all the squad again. Well done on your 6th year(and ours at the gig!) and can't wait for Daventry now!!

See you all soon. Juts for info my TOTAN racked up 300 games

Cheers

kev

Once again nerg was a great event,got home at 8.30 pm knackered today lol hope all got home safe,nice to catch up whith old friends and meet a few new ppl too,thanks big phill for effort you n ya team put in.

Big thanks to Phil and all the NERG crew, massve warm welcome as usual and a great time at the show and the now famous pub crawl round Newcastle. Great to see all the usual suspects like at most shows.
Bit later getting back home for us as we stopped of in Kirby Steven at a little chippy for chips and fish Barm with pea wet. Yummy.
Next up Daventry, looking forward to it .

Two thumbs up from me too. Always one of the highlights of the year, and it's not just the awesome collection of games, it's the people that make it so good :)

Awesome event as always, one of my favourites [emoji1303] great to see everyone and massive thanks to Phil for organising!

It was entertaining seeing the public playing and laughing not knowing it was based on one of the lads.

Back
Top Bottom