What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Neons

Expired Due to no activity
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_24_bb46264a6d314ad9ae74c2acb409ad4d.jpg

Dave's right, photos just don't do them justice. They are a stunning work of art and I couldn't recommend them enough. Very pleased with mine - cheers!!

Received my blue bally today. Very happy with it

If you get any more, I would take a red w williams please

Thanks

Hi David
Great news.

I will put you down for a Williiams one. Any other pinball/arcade/beer or sport team you might like?

Can't interest you in a JJP one. It is very nice

Be a long time before i buy a JJP game.

I will take a stern as well though thank you

I received my williams and stern ones yesterday, to go with my blue Bally one

Really neat transformer, neat plug. The neon sign is really well clipped to the metal frame. These things have been carefully made.

They are also the most rigorously packed things I have ever received. It actually takes about 5-10 mins to remove the individual chunks of foam and blown plastic wrapping surrounding them. There is one carrier bag worth of wrapping per neon.

Very pleased with them. My mother in law was intrigued to see what i was unpacking and even she was impressed by these things

image.jpg

Dave,

If you still have a JJP Neon, I would love one. Please PM me with details.

Cheers,

Graham

aka rolorolorolo

Last edited:
Received my JJP Neon..... it is excellent, and it's being mounted above my WOZ ECLE tomorrow!! Many thanks to Dave for getting it to me so quickly (special thanks to Dave's family, especially his Dad who is a top bloke and his sister who it turns out lives just around the corner from me!!)

Arrived today, looks great would definitely recommend to anyone who doesn't have one yet. Thanks Dave

Got my WMS one. Looks good. So well packed it took about 5 minutes to remove all the cladding from the neon tubes!

Back
Top Bottom