What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need more!

It is such a waste of time, so I am in too. ;)

I'm really having something of a traumatic time at the moment trying to decide between Robin Van Persie (well expensive, and crap first 4 or so fixtures, but a goal machine), Bale (well expensive, and possibly injured for the first game, and possibly going to Real Madrid anyway), or neither of them, but a much more balanced overall team instead (whilst technically possible to have a team with both of them in, the remaining players would all be cack, so not considering this). My current plan includes Bale, but this is defo subject to change before the Saturday deadline :)

Being from Middlesbrough, I can understand why LOL

Don't know what I'm laughing about being a Sunderland fan tbh.....

Err. no. I was born and bred in Stockton on Tees. FYI, I currently live less than a quarter mile from the exact place i was born. M'bro is on the other side of the river, is about three times the size of Stockton and apparently has its own football club.

Now, that Is fantasy! gave it a good try though. No-one would deny Lambert deserved that goal. good game

Reactions: JT.
Looks like a proper league now, nice one guys. If you want to join another / different one for fun use code 542685-370694 to join my Wee County Big City League, register before the football starts tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom