What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold NBA Fastbreak for sale

Lance

Registered
20171008_080550876_iOS.jpg
Nice NBA Fastbreak. All original. All working , All good. Completely Standard , No mods LED etc. Pictures attached, can take more and specifics just PM me. Playfield is really nice . All WPC-95 boards original and no hacks. Cab has a few marks but is still nice. Its missing the guard plastic , but cant see anything else wrong with it. I am thinking 1250 ( got to be much more than that in parts ! ).

View attachment 52662 Nice NBA Fastbreak. All original. All working , All good. Completely Standard , No mods LED etc. Pictures attached, can take more and specifics just PM me. Playfield is really nice . All WPC-95 boards original and no hacks. Cab has a few marks but is still nice. Its missing the guard plastic , but cant see anything else wrong with it. I am thinking 1250 ( got to be much more than that in parts ! ).
Hey mate,

I played one of these recently and really liked it, I'm a bit short of cash otherwise I'd have it at 1250, great price!

Thanks for all the messages . Now gone to a good home , paid and picked up today ( thats a record ) . Will be making a donation

Back
Top Bottom