What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Mystery Castle

Expired Due to no activity

System11

Registered
Only one in the UK (I imported it), one of 20 prototypes and approximately 200 total that were made. It is with great regret that I have to sell this one, it cost me quite a bit more than I'm asking for here, it's a great game with very unusual gameplay and brilliant audio.

Photos here:
http://www.system11.org/temp/Pinball/Mystery Castle/index.html

One of the drop targets broke tonight while I was playtesting it - I've ordered a whole set that will be supplied with it (the decals are really simple), playfield is presentable but some small chips and slight insert wear, and one of the standup posts has been replaced with a star post due to damage. Main ramp entrance has a broken right wall as seen in photo. Backglass has a tiny triangle curled up (look top right of the 'G' in the company name) - it is a REAL glass too. Cabinet has good art on both sides with only a few marks (often ruined on these games), some damage to the front left lower edge from a careless courier, with a little touch up paint you wouldn't notice it. Game code has been updated to the recently unearthed production version which adds many new animations.

You can make this into a nearly perfect example though, because it comes with:
1) NOS playfield - perfect, does have some slight speckling to the clear but it looks fantastic - production machine version.
2) NOS backglass - perfect
3) NOS ramps - both great, ramp flaps will need polishing
4) NOS power board (and a spare used and repaired one)
5) Spare working sound board

Or you can keep those spare like I did, and play it without worrying too much about it getting worn, safe in the knowledge that you have a pile of NOS parts which are made of unobtanium. Or you could sell them, they cost me nearly a grand after shipping. I definitely have a NOS manual around here somewhere too.

Located in Cambridge, looking for 3K which still puts me at a huge overall loss :(

Back
Top Bottom