What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

myPinballs Hacking Lab Back at Play Expo/NLP Show for 2015 :)

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
So i'll be running my hacking lab area again at this years Play Expo/NLP show. 10th to 11th October

Games in the tent this year will be:

1) High Voltage - featuring fully custom rules, sound and game play running on my custom pinball controller board set, as discussed here -> http://www.pinballinfo.com/communit...oller-in-development.17987/page-4#post-123605 and here -> https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/t...ller-for-ballystern-games/page/3#post-2637716

2) Indiana Jones (Stern) - port over and re-write of the full game code. Based on my first Indiana Jones rewrite project using p-roc hardware and lcd screen

3) Revenge From Mars - Featuring drop in PinBox setup with large 23" LCD screen and my popular RFM RGB saucer mod with integrated mode syncing lamps and custom printed metallic saucer plastics.

As well as that, i'll be showing a selection of all my hardware boards that i am now making and will be on hand to discuss anything that you see, both hardware or software based.

I hope that you can make it and stop by to say hello :)

Jim @myPinballs I'll hopefully be bringing Fireball 2 and that will have one of your S&T boards with the extra reverb board attached so if anyone wants to hear what it sounds like in game then there should be an example available :thumbs:

Jim @myPinballs I'll hopefully be bringing Fireball 2 and that will have one of your S&T boards with the extra reverb board attached so if anyone wants to hear what it sounds like in game then there should be an example available :thumbs:

Excellent :) Fireball 2 is a worthy recipient of new sound board and echo ness :D

Jim,
Will you have your Rig to upgrade RFM to the latest release with you??
Cheers

2 of my 3 machines now on ground floor and ready for NLP! Just the Elektra to get out of the basement next week. Getting too old to be moving games up and down multiple fights of stairs. Things seem to hurt a lot more nowadays! Good job i have a teenage son to help :)

IMG_4412.jpg

Last edited:
If you don't fancy lugging that Elektra back down your stairs after the show I'll take it off your hands :)

hacking lab,funzone,addams chalenge,loadsa pins,exclusives like nellie and got.As well as good chance to win a smaug hobbit pin

hacking lab,funzone,addams chalenge,loadsa pins,exclusives like nellie and got.As well as good chance to win a smaug hobbit pin

F*ck Yeah!!!!! It's gonna be awesome :D

Last machine now on ground floor. If you like pinball machines my advice is don't buy old houses without garages, or move before you get to 40!

IMG_4414.jpg

Back
Top Bottom