What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving in day... after almost 2 years of fostered machines... they're coming home

MadNat

Site Supporter
Well finally today is the day... my pinshed is finally finished after a long process of house move, planning permission applications, ripping out the whole garden, ground works, new fencing, cables laid, pipes laid, patio relaid, and pinshed built... they're coming back today...
235D5BCE-883B-492E-A766-60259E0E9179.jpg
IMG_1402.jpeg

Massive thanks to @jagman (and @Jazzbouche) for fostering my machines over this time, and looking after them so well - and giving me visitors access as and when I wanted - and get to play their machines regularly during the last couple of years.

Although a frustratingly long time has passed - its been a lot of fun building this with a couple of expert builder friends (not in this community), who were really patient with me and let me have a go at learning new skills... I'm now a decent plumber, plasterer, mortar and concrete (there is a difference and neither are cement!) mixer, roofer, and civils engineer :D . I'm lethal with a nail gun, and was never allowed within 10m of an angle grinder... Never managed to get my barrow license - still on a provisional apparently (they reckon its very important which way it should be pointing!). I should now have a lot more free time to enjoy fiddling and playing with my machines. Happy days.

Just wondering if any of those 2 houses in the background are for sale as I see an opportunity to hone your Joinery skills and fit an adjoining gate between the properties?
That way I could make sure they get a check over now and again via a few games and point out any potential problems to also hone your pin monkey skills.

I will of course have to charge a little for this service but you more than welcome to join me now and again.

i think the door opening looks thin due to the angle of the building, anyway got the 3 pins in and a tempest arcade with no problem ,unfortunately 2 of the buggers were widebody `s, heavy as f %^$
Thanks for your help and muscle today mate… no casualties… other than the wheels falling off your trolley!! :D

Decent plasterer after one project 🤔🤔😉

anyway this looks great and well done 👏

I can’t wait to get started on mine so time soon hopefully 🤞

@jagman can please share a link for those trolley’s? It did do the job really well… would recommend to others if looking for a good long reach trolley

Back
Top Bottom