What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most pointless mech in a game

cmrl9

Site Supporter
Alias
cmrl
@Gonzo thread got me thinking about pointless and an absolute waste of time mechs in games.

For me the magnet grogo ball lock on Mando, an absolute utter waste of time, does basically nothing and there so you can go ooooooh at the baby Yoda video playing.

Now if they had put it on the outline and had a magnetic grab like swords of fury that would have been really cool.

@Gonzo thread got me thinking about pointless and an absolute waste of time mechs in games.

For me the magnet grogo ball lock on Mando, an absolute utter waste of time, does basically nothing and there so you can go ooooooh at the baby Yoda video playing.

Now if they had put it on the outline and had a magnetic grab like swords of fury that would have been really cool.

Great topic.

Was thinking the other day, kinda wishing my pro had the magnet, without it the H-I-L lanes seem to rarely get hit.

The “poof” target on TOM that then triggers the skill post. Except that the post mechanism is then missing…..

The irritating turning flipper in Monopoly also doesn’t enhance it much.

Reconiser on the Tron LE

Pointless side to side moving thing of nothingness on a game that angers me so much because it should be great and it's so annoyingly not 🙈

Was thinking the other day, kinda wishing my pro had the magnet, without it the H-I-L lanes seem to rarely get hit.
Don't worry your not missing anything with the magnet they also don't get hit 🤣🤣 (the magnet nearly always throws the ball to the right, down the middle lane with the ship, missing the lanes altogether)

The green goblin figure on the original Spider Mans that wobbled with a solenoid (so pointless Stern took it out on the comic book reruns to save costs).

Don't worry your not missing anything with the magnet they also don't get hit 🤣🤣 (the magnet nearly always throws the ball to the right, down the middle lane with the ship, missing the lanes altogether)
Ha that's good, well for me anyway, I nudge away thinking I have it, bounces along and still goes down to the right 😁

Oh btw Amazon have the moving Grogu for £30 at the mo if you have ever thought about doing the animated mod.

Back
Top Bottom