What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mortgage prices - gone nuts.

House prices in uk seem almost immune to whatever is chucked at them. they may drop a bit or go flat, but not for long, then they continue the upward march. maybe they’ll drop by end of century as our population starts to decline. mind you by then. we will be overrun by people from the med trying to move north to avoid the heat 🤣

House prices in uk seem almost immune to whatever is chucked at them. they may drop a bit or go flat, but not for long, then they continue the upward march. maybe they’ll drop by end of century as our population starts to decline. mind you by then. we will be overrun by people from the med trying to move north to avoid the heat 🤣

Reports in the news that house prices fell last month, no idea if thats true or just the man trying to stir up interest in buyers by saying prices are dropping so start buying.

These people didn't die of Covid. They died with Covid. Where are your facts?

Now blaming the underfunding of the NHS for excess deaths :rofl:

If you watch or listen to anything other than SkyNews and the BBC you might get some real truth. 'The truth is out there' , Skully
If you chose to actually read my post I did not say they died of covid. I said covid related. There is a difference between the two but as do many you read what you want to read. The excess deaths data released this week by the Office for National Statistics showed that around 1,000 more people than usual are dying each week from conditions other than the virus.and as usual it is jumped upon by those pushing their own agenda.

If you don't see the correlation between underfunding and deaths Then there is not a lot I can do about that.

I also note that you have chosen not to post anything that remotely substantiates your " fact".

But to be fair I will do an in depth investigation into the true cause of the rise in deaths like yourself and I will spend 5mins reserching FB for the truth. :rofl:

If you chose to actually read my post I did not say they died of covid. I said covid related. There is a difference between the two but as do many you read what you want to read. The excess deaths data released this week by the Office for National Statistics showed that around 1,000 more people than usual are dying each week from conditions other than the virus.and as usual it is jumped upon by those pushing their own agenda.

If you don't see the correlation between underfunding and deaths Then there is not a lot I can do about that.

I also note that you have chosen not to post anything that remotely substantiates your " fact".

But to be fair I will do an in depth investigation into the true cause of the rise in deaths like yourself and I will spend 5mins reserching FB for the truth. :rofl:
I think that the "gross underfunding of the NHS" statement needs substantiating.

We'll be overrun by migrants escaping the Sahel region of Africa more likely - both from the weather turning that region into an uninhabitable, unfarmable, desert where the only thing that can thrive are disease carrying insects, and the military dictators/religious terrorists who've pretty much already taken over that region.

PLEASE could we stop the derailing of the thread around Covid mysteries and wether it was real, a sham etc etc.

It was what it was, and no amount of disagreement will change it.

I wont delete the posts that have gone before, however please remember this is a thread on Mortgage prices not anything else!!!
Any further postsd around the whole was it wasnt it Covid thing and posts will be deleted...

Thank you

PLEASE could we stop the derailing of the thread around Covid mysteries and wether it was real, a sham etc etc.

It was what it was, and no amount of disagreement will change it.

I wont delete the posts that have gone before, however please remember this is a thread on Mortgage prices not anything else!!!
Any further postsd around the whole was it wasnt it Covid thing and posts will be deleted...

Thank you

If people could only scroll on by when they see something they're "triggered" by.

arrears.png

A significant jump in mortgage arrears in the last quarter being reported today. Doesn't bode well for when the reported huge raft of fixed-rate mortgages expire before the end of the year 🫣

Not directly mortgage related but got our insurance renewal quote in yesterday.

It’s only increased by 60% this year. Can’t see inflation rates or interest rates coming down soon.

Reports in the news that house prices fell last month, no idea if thats true or just the man trying to stir up interest in buyers by saying prices are dropping so start buying.
It's all press noise trying to generate a story when there is none. Basically house prices peaked this time last year, dropped in November 2022 following the Trussastrophe and have been pretty flat since. Take your pic of the indices, but here is Nationwide's:

1691677022434.png

Back
Top Bottom