What's new

More Shill bidding on the Earthshaker on eBay?????

AJJENSEN

Banned
Registered
Looks like "shill bidding" is happening AGAIN on the Earthshaker on eBay. All of a sudden someone with no feedback is suddenly bidding it up! This happened last time with this machine and was supposed to be "sold " for £1280. It then magically re-appeared. STEER VERY CLEAR PEOPLE OR YOU MAY GET BURNT!

All joking aside,what was your top bid? Steve offered it for 1100quid I think in the for sale thread.
So you might want to venture over there before this thread gets deleted or moved.

I guess I may be in with a chance then. What really p-sses me off are these w-nk-r sellers who even when you do offer the amount asked, lie through their teeth and eventually sell the machine for less than was offered!

Last edited:
well when you look at the seller what do you expect? A known poor seller who has scammed many, personally you must be nuts to buy from them.
Tell more?? Does this guy / person have have some kind of poor track record then? I am "concerned" as I was bidding.

I'm shocked by that, I've bought a machine from Steve and it was one of the best transactions I've had. Machine was very fairly described and he was a pleasure to deal with.

Neil Mcrae speaks the truth. Lots of folk in pinball have very long memories.

I'd expect that machine to act like a clown car the very second you pushed the start button. Then bursts into flames as you hear Steve's laughter coming from the ashes.

Back
Top Bottom