What's new

More or less pinball in this hot weather ???

Make hay while the sun shines. Same here, too nice to be stuck indoors, we've got the whole of Autumn/Winter to play Pinball when the weather is crap.

The Hobbit has been my go to pin at the mo. Been trying to watch the World Cup inbetween napping and checking my phone :) The last few days has seen a change in weather where we’ve had rain and it’s a lot cooler. Gonna be like this the whole week.

Nah, too warm to be stuck indoors... enjoying family time out & about, camping, swingball in the garden, BBQ’s, jogs, naps. Deershed’s on the horizon now too.

As long as that ball pops up into the shooter lane when I press start this Autumn; I’ll be happy.

I've done less work on my machines, for sure, played less, but been busy at work and at home. Plus most of my machines are all up and going ok, leaving me to use the weather as an excuse to procrastinate on the full restoration of the TOM.

My list of stuff to do on the collection in an ideal work has dropped to hardly anything across them... Going to have a good go at the TOM this week hopefully.

I'm probably 20-30hrs from having nothing major to sort, which is weird.

Less also, with world cup, hot weather, tour de france & irish sports called Hurling & Gaelic football which will be over come september!

World Cup, concerts, bbq,s golf, 2 wheel distractions,holidays,

Everything seems to be harder maintenance wise at the moment. I was sweating just fitting a Cliffys to my Tron the weekend just gone. Not really playing at all in this weather.

Hot, relatively humid, weather like this sucks the energy out of my pathetic middle aged physiology.

So I play a couple of games on fishy to wake me up as required.

Until Patrick last Saturday I hadn’t played since about March.
Enjoyed a little 4 player action on Mustang, played a bit of Aerosmith and spent the rest chatting ****.

Need to get TAF done and I’ll be back balls deep again :oops:

My summer lull is in full effect ...........I have barely played a game in 6 weeks ...oh the shame :D

How you guys doin ?

More because the shed has AC :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Still playing both of the machines at my disposal every other day or so. Been a bit silent on these forums as basically waiting for august Pinfest and haven't had anything to go on about re: repairs lately, haha

Been a bit silent on these forums as basically waiting for august Pinfest and haven't had anything to go on about re: repairs lately

It's been a bit quiet overall if i'm honest.... Number of visits continues to increase, however number of new threads and replies is down....

So Neil’s shed has air con. Mine has mosquitos.
Playing a few games is a high price for being bitten.

Not a sausage ,not played or anything on Space invaders for the last couple of months ,No I told a lie I bought some leds from Phil ;)

I'm still playing (with sweaty hands) but I've not done a huge amount of maintenance and restoration work as it's roasting in the room where it lives.

Air con in mine also - however no room as currently full of other non-pinball crap... plan to alleviate that over the next few weeks...

Just moved house which stopped me from playing but packing in 30 degrees heat was a nightmare.

I've been in the "Pinshed" once this week, last night in fact for 20 minutes, couple of 10M games on SS, couple on NF of no-value...

So yeah, I am still playing.

Back
Top Bottom