What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Molex 24 pin 4 x 6 0.062” connector housing black

RudeDogg1

Registered
As the title suggests does anyone have a male and female black one of these I could buy off them? Can’t find one anywhere even on the us sites

E4F6A600-AD70-4BF6-B992-1DAD31CA7024.jpeg
D5949A84-356C-4A3B-8D78-4AB74F94A443.jpeg

have you tried the molex mini fit Junior range - maybe be a different shape (e.g. 2 X 12, not 6 X 4) but will get 24 way connectors male and female.

I got some 24pin female used ones on looms. Your pic shows you holding a male plug.
If it’s any good to you I’ll chop it off leaving around 6” of wire. Ken

Just reread yr post. You want black, my apologies
image.jpg

I’ve got a white one my issue is firepower use both the same connectors for the lamp loom and the solenoid loom. So they used a black one to idiot proof it. I must of had the same prob years ago when I first repinned it. I’d prefer to find a black one to future idiot proof it if not I’ll mark it or something

Reactions: JT.
Checked my stash. From somewhere (no idea where) I have male/female 6x4 in green (pic shows together with white to show the difference). Fancy green instead of black?

IMG_20220120_131734.jpg

I also just found 4x6 in black, but only the female side. No idea where the male side went. You're welcome to that on it's own, and/or green, just cover the postage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom