What's new

Missing pinfest

Spadge

Registered
Can’t make Pinfest due to being in Holland, however I’ll be there in spirit as I visit the Dutch pinball museum in Rotterdam.

Will review and send pics.

Have fun everyone.

Looking forward to finally getting the nice TZ topper on and my powder coated candy purple metals on my Metallica :)

I couldn't get there either, sad to be missing out but looking forward to seeing some pics and vids. Hope everyone has a great time

I had to miss it too, seen a few videos and it looks as of they have a great turnout of people there! Looking forward to hearing all about it from others too. Happy flipping!!

You've gone there, and they've come here. The owners of the DPM have brought Kill Bill, The Matrix and Demo Man on Z steroids to Daventry.

Have a great time over there :)

Yeah, I couldn’t make it either in the end, which was a shame. Bank Holiday weekends are always going to be difficult.

The line up looked amazing though and I hope this grows.

Can’t make Pinfest due to being in Holland, however I’ll be there in spirit as I visit the Dutch pinball museum in Rotterdam.

Will review and send pics.

Have fun everyone.

Looking forward to finally getting the nice TZ topper on and my powder coated candy purple metals on my Metallica :)

Please post some pictures of the Candy Powercoated Legs! I bet they look amazing!

Hope you all have a great time couldn’t make it this year

Not there either, hopefully be at the next big event.
Have a good weekend everyone!

Do you have a colour reference for them? Looking to get mine done somewhere down south...

The colour was on a swatch that my mate showed me, I’ll get full info when I pick them up. If they’re really good it probably means I’ll be spending more time and money.

Can’t wait to get them on my Metallica since the table is all done in terms of mods. Even got a space for it :)

The colour was on a swatch that my mate showed me, I’ll get full info when I pick them up. If they’re really good it probably means I’ll be spending more time and money.

Can’t wait to get them on my Metallica since the table is all done in terms of mods. Even got a space for it :)
Lovely-Thanks. Send pics!

Back
Top Bottom