What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mirror Blades. Before And After.

Which game gets the blades ?

• Transformers

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Spider-man

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • The Walking Dead

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Lord Of The Rings

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Pirates Of The Caribbean

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stoptap

Registered
Alias
Andy
I have bought 2 sets of mirror blades from @chris b (cheers mate). One set is going in World Poker Tour and I can't decide what game the other set is going in.
So cast your votes, the winning game gets the blades.

Had some black mirrors in my old TWD LE. Needless to say it looked f'ing cool.

2nd choice would be Transformers. Shiney, metal, robots, etc.

Had some black mirrors in my old TWD LE. Needless to say it looked f'ing cool.

2nd choice would be Transformers. Shiney, metal, robots, etc.
My first choice was Transformers Paul because it is quite a dark game so thought the mirrors might help.

You need a ' buy 4 more sets ' option :), I never used to fit mirror blades thinking they would be too easily scratched lifting the playfield but after buying a few machines with them in already its not that much of a concern. I love them now. They look great in every machine so take your pick.

You need a ' buy 4 more sets ' option :), I never used to fit mirror blades thinking they would be too easily scratched lifting the playfield but after buying a few machines with them in already its not that much of a concern. I love them now. They look great in every machine so take your pick.
I never had much interest in them either Kev until I got my Star Trek. It had mirror blades fitted and they really do enhance the game.

I went for transformers - if you listen to how the art team built the CGI for this movie it’s obvious for reflection and the fact it’s a very dark game.

Spider-man - is go for the blades that tilt are doing
TWD get the stern slide blades - it’s not a pretty play field so seeing more of it is a fail

Lotr/pirates get the slightly gold blades for them.

Neil

Transformers for me ,but I do think all the other one's would look better coloured ,maybe TWD would look better with art blades :hmm:

I'm holding out to see if we ever get PowerBladez for TWD....and on UK voltage. Probably never.

I’ve got them in all, they’re great. My TWD ones are really nice, half print half mirror. Certainly intensify any lighting.

I’ve got them in all, they’re great. My TWD ones are really nice, half print half mirror. Certainly intensify any lighting.
The lighting boost is what I am hoping for if they go in Transformers as it is quite a dark game.

Make the decision easier by selling me Spiderman. Seriously though, Transformers

Well that's it guys, Transformers gets the mirror blades. :clap:
I will post photos later of the fitting process.

Thanks for voting. :thumbs:

They look awesome, but do they get in the way of lifting the playfield out?
Not really although the WPT playfield is a lot tighter than my Star Trek playfield (which also hasmirror blades).
There are two metal plates on the bottom of the playfield and they were sticking out slowly ghtly so I had to take them off and file some metal off so that they wouldn’t scratch the blades.

Back
Top Bottom