What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mirror Blades. Before And After.

Which game gets the blades ?

• Transformers

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Spider-man

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • The Walking Dead

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Lord Of The Rings

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Pirates Of The Caribbean

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can’t fit the Transformers blades yet because I don’t have enough screws. They are probably in my mates car. :)
I’ll get some from work on Monday.

That's a funny looking Transformers! Looks great though pal
WPT was always going to get a set. Transformers was voted for by the people. Transformers will have to wait until I get some screws from work.

That does look good I must say! I need to see them on a Pro before I pull the trigger because if they look **** they aren't going to fit my RFM.

Hmmm yeah that's starting to border on 'not cheap'. Tricky one. I've played hundreds of machines but I don't think I've actually ever seen a machine with mirror blades on in the flesh, weird as that sounds. Seems like a no brainer on colourful machines but I'm struggling to picture it on TWD Pro. Would be nice to tart it up in some way. Been looking at bicycle girl models to go under the ramp but they're stupid money.

Hmmm yeah that's starting to border on 'not cheap'. Tricky one. I've played hundreds of machines but I don't think I've actually ever seen a machine with mirror blades on in the flesh, weird as that sounds. Seems like a no brainer on colourful machines but I'm struggling to picture it on TWD Pro. Would be nice to tart it up in some way. Been looking at bicycle girl models to go under the ramp but they're stupid money.
You are not far from me you Know ;):thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom