What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired MIRROR BLADES £65 a set bargain

Expired Due to no activity

chris b

Registered
Ok i have loads of stern mirror blades now in stock and wms ones on way i will be selling these at nlp £65 a set the cheepest i have ever seen them or you are welcome to collect from me at home

I'll have some Williams ones off you. Need at least 5 sets at the moment so please reserve some. Might take 1 or 2 Stern's.

No NLP for me either so how can I get them?

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

I would rather sell at nlp on a first come first served basis i am there all weekend and will be on the pinball heaven stand both days
i have 40 sets of stern in stock now and hopefully 40 wms next week you are welcome to collect in person from me at home i am in most days
if i have some left i will go down the shipping root i can also order more if they sell out

I would rather sell at nlp on a first come first served basis i am there all weekend and will be on the pinball heaven stand both days
i have 40 sets of stern in stock now and hopefully 40 wms next week you are welcome to collect in person from me at home i am in most days
if i have some left i will go down the shipping root i can also order more if they sell out

Bah, I'm gonna have to see if I can get some other northerner to buy them from you at NLP.

Do you know if your Stern blades fit Data East & SEGA games? I once had some others that did.

Bah, I'm gonna have to see if I can get some other northerner to buy them from you at NLP.

Do you know if your Stern blades fit Data East & SEGA games? I once had some others that did.
You should have a stall at NLP tbh @PeteB for your restores.

You should have a stall at NLP tbh @PeteB for your restores.

You're probably right tbh, I'd love to get more involved. Maybe next year? Too busy this year as it is, I'm struggling to get restorations done and stick commitments I've made to other people. One day I hope to give up the day job so I can spend more time on all this pinball stuff. :)

@chris b , are you going to have plenty spare to take with u to NLP? As I think I'd love a set....but just need to see to make sure lol!

Dunc

Never thought of these but they do look good on that Tron...

How easy are these to fit? Just slide them under the guardrails or do you need to screw them into the cab?

Picked up a set from Chris at nlp and fitted last night, wish I'd bought more!
Thanks Chris for making these available.
Bob

Attachments

• 20161010_194023.jpg
    20161010_194023.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 22
Can anyone transport some of these to the Midlands or South East please? Happy to donate some beer tokens:)

Back
Top Bottom