What's new

Mini coach bolts for display mounting

RudeDogg1

Site Supporter
Does anyone know of a source for the mini coach bolts used to mount alpha numerical displays? They are about 35 mm long and I think they take a 8/32” nut. Do you stock them @pinballmania @myPinballs ?

867a5c955db6c8bc5090cf982f4a0b4b.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah but 8/32 is the outside dims of the hex nut that fits these not the thread size. I expect I will end up straightening these out and reusing them cuz I can’t find any anywhere

8/32” = 1/4” imperial

8-32 refers to the bolt size (8) and the number of threads 32 per inch.

So we were talking about different things.

Well as I predicted I did indeed get the bolt sizing wrong. Do you have any of these nuts in stock or know what I need to search eBay for @pinballmania ? The measurement of the width of the bolt (thread edge to thread edge) is 3.5 mm and the hex nut outer measurement is 6 mm / 1/4 inch.

I’m not to worried about the bolts now I’ve straightened them out but the nuts I need cuz some of them are missing
your bolts are imperial at a guess of the picture 3/16 unc it might be easier to go with the joystick bolts which come with nuts there 4mm the closest you can get in metric to 3/16

I don’t think 4 mm would fit through the holes in the displays they are already snug. I can wait to see @pinballmania response I’m sure he sells the nuts just not sure which one is the right one ha

I don’t know what size they are. Take a nut off somewhere else like a slingshot post. Most likely 6-32. See if it fits. If not, it might be 4-40.

Or just order a selection under 6-32

Back
Top Bottom