What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Might try to make a buck or two

Mozcom

Registered
Hi all.
Can any of you give any advice about putting a pin on location? Percentage split? Insurance? PAT testing? Etc
Cheers

Split .....anything from 50/50 to something more in yr favour. Depends on who/where you are dealing with.

Insurance - prob worth looking into. I had a pin on site years ago, never really bothered :rolleyes:

PAT Testing - worth doing for peace of mind.

Biggest advice would be ...for the love of god put something RELIABLE on site. The location will soon get fed up if it keeps throwing a wobbly, as will you. 20+ year old 90s games might seem fine at home but can be a nightmare once running 12 hours a day. I'd go for a newer Stern.

I found Getaway HS2 to be quite a reliable game.
No plastic ramps to break
Affordable
Plays brilliantly.
I'd reheat every soldered joint on the thing though or you will be definitely going back a few times a week because a wire has fallen off.

Potentially found a site. Now in search of a suitable machine with working new £1 coin mech. Posting up in wanted section asap.

Back
Top Bottom