What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Microswitch 5647-12133-02 , or possible shared order from Australia

Can you not just solder the wire to another microswitch?

I investigated this switch recently as I had Steve Paget’s F14 in that needed one. It’s virtually impossible to solder a wire onto an existing switch. I guess it could be attached somehow maybe epoxy. But I gave up. I then concluded that there’s no reason it can’t be a flat blade bent to suitable shape. So I went to my switch stash to get a suitable candidate for bending up and found the exact switch I needed just sitting there. Only one I’m afraid. Now in Steve’s f14. But in future I’d use a flat blade generic switch bent to shape.

I don't have the wire part, but I can try Andy's idea

Andy do you stock this size of microswitch with a long flat blade or will I need to try and mount one of the newer smaller ones?

I don't have the wire part, but I can try Andy's idea

Andy do you stock this size of microswitch with a long flat blade or will I need to try and mount one of the newer smaller ones?

Awaiting stock. Within 2 weeks hopefully.

As they don’t appear to be available anywhere in Europe and they seem a common broken part, I’ve just ordered a batch of 5647-12133-02 from Australia. I’ll let you know when they’re available.

Back
Top Bottom