What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Metallica Pro - for Trade

Den - aka Wolfgang

Site Supporter
Afternoon all, after owning this machine for about a year and enjoying the hell out of it I'm putting it up for trade.
Essentially I enjoy the game that much I'd like to ultimately find a Premium or LE (if anyone isn't as big a Metallica fan as me, has a Premium/LE and would be I terested in a trade+cash, let me know...) - in the interim I thought it'd be nice to own something else.

Last edited:
Cheers Si! :) still working on my speech for tomorrow!...
Not selling at the moment, but open to doing a swap deal for something else if the right offer comes along. Had a couple of great machines offered so far, which I'm very grateful for, but nothing which excited me.
Only reason I'm prepared to let it go is the thought of enjoying something else for a bit whilst I save the extra money I'd need for a Premium👍 (having something else in the mean time would make me enjoy having a MET prem/LE some day even more)

Might decide to sell if I don't do a trade 🤔

P.s Hope you enjoyed the game the other day despite the result; looked like everyone there including the Toffees had a great time ( I suspect 'pool missing out on the title had a little to do with that he he)

Last bump before I get back from holiday a week from now....
Thought I'd update my list of some of the titles that I'd be interested in after playing a few more pins..

(Interested in straight trade, or trade+money going in either direction);

In no particular order:

Metallica Premium or LE
Walking Dead (pro or LE - prefer fish tank mod installed if a pro)
Dialed In
Stern Jurassic Park
The Shadow
CFTBL
Stranger Things
Halloween
BK: SOR
Oktoberfest
Monster Bash
Iron Maiden
Maybe even a stern Star wars, as enjoyed that in when in NYC
Batman (dark knight or BM'66)