What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Metallica Premium/LE

Den - aka Wolfgang

Site Supporter
Morning all,

I won't keep bumping this thread, as am attempting to be patient for once in my life😁, however if anyone wants to move either of the above on at any point, please get in touch.
A Metallica LE is prob a stretch for me, but who knows. Ideally a MET Premium I'm looking for.
I'm aware that Williams amusements have a stock MET Prem for sale for £9k, but that price is absolutely mental (especially for stock) , so not interested in that one. Don't want to import one.
Walking dead - only a premium; not interested in paying more for an LE.

Based in East London.

Thank you very much, Den

Last edited:
Amended post to just focus on a Metallica Premium, as my wife rightly pointed out that I won't be satisfied (or stop going on about it whenever we go on holiday...) until I get a Met Premium. Good things come to those who wait and all that....

(also she wasn't keen on having Zombie artwork in our kitchen/lounge, but that's tough Sh... ;-) -

Fingers crossed for you.
Cheers Paul! - I keep coming up with other pins I wouldn't mind having (Walking Dead, Guns'n'Roses...), but I know full well no matter what I get, I'll end up at square one, wanting a Met Premium, which has been a dream of mine for years now.
Want to be ready to pounce as soon as one comes up , as when the last one came up earlier this year, I still had my Pro and was gutted to miss out.

Hope you get one, the premium is great.
I wouldn’t be without the hammer and rising cross.
Out of curiosity, I’m assuming Williams Amusements only have pins in stock with a price next to it?

Back
Top Bottom