What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Metallica LE

mufcmufc

Staff member
Alias
Nik
HUO with around 600 games from new - has plastic protectors, upgraded magnet board and lit speakers fitted.
IMG_1735.JPG

Last edited:
Checked Software, it says 242 plays. I don't remember if the last software update came out after I had unboxed it (think it did a week or two later), so it has <400 plays but unsure exactly how many

One of Stern's best. Dare I say it - better than ACDC:rolleyes:

I reported your comment for being garbage :p
Well, another possibility is that I can play Met but I sure as hell can't get a good score on ACDC so must be something wrong with the game;)

Tis a great game... I'm surprised you want to part with it Nick..!

The new code has been release today as well. :D

Got to be the first For Sale thread where the seller pops up to compare it unfavorably to other machines and then posts in another thread to say that the code update still sucks:p 10/10 for honesty! Will this trend continue and will we see WOZ owners claim that the theme might be a little bit camp as part of their sales pitch?

Got to be the first For Sale thread where the seller pops up to compare it unfavorably to other machines and then posts in another thread to say that the code update still sucks:p 10/10 for honesty! Will this trend continue and will we see WOZ owners claim that the theme might be a little bit camp as part of their sales pitch?

:rofl:

I'd still buy this if I could afford it. Despite the sellers anger at the game ;)

:rofl:

I'd still buy this if I could afford it. Despite the sellers anger at the game ;)

The "anger" I have is with the coffin magnet, if it worked properly, I could attempt to enjoy the new code. But as I have to hit sparky first to get the coffin magnet to even attempt to work (others have this too) then it's a bit crap. I hit the captive ball 50 times last night in order to start multiball.
I don't doubt that the code is decent, but the basics (which were the alleged delay for code in the 1st place) should work right. I may have a dodgy updated magnet board, so will contact PH, it may be the balls in the game so I'll change them. I don't doubt it can be put right, it just annoys me that what was 7/10 on 1.22 has clearly been broken by something in 1.5 (for me anyway)

I bumped the thread as soon as I saw the code was out*, too many games and not enough space means something has to give. If I loved Metallica, it would be LOTR on the chopping block. I don't really want to sell any games, but Predator is coming and I have 4 too many (as per usual) anyway!

*I do however reserve the right to change my mind and proclaim Metallica to be amazing :p

Easy answer - Drop the price on Metallica to £1k and I'll be forced to take it off your hands :D

And to top it off i'll promise not to flip it for at least 5 years :D

Easy answer - Drop the price on Metallica to £1k and I'll be forced to take it off your hands :D

And to top it off i'll promise not to flip it for at least 5 years :D

It's a good idea Paul and I'm happy to sell you Metallica for £1k on the proviso I get White Water AND TAF for the total sum of £1k once you've finished restoring them both to my satisfaction ;)

Back
Top Bottom