What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas And a happy new year 2021

ailsaclunie

Site Supporter
Happy Christmas and a good new year to all on the pinball info forum . 2021 was not too bad - we got to Ukpinfest , NLP play Blackpool and the opening of pups palace plus a few visits to our amazing pinballing friends . Thank you to all in NLP and Andy Netherwood and Chris b for your patience in fixing our pins especially with X files . You will all be glad I have sold it .
Fingers crossed , the Scottish league will start on January 15 th , if I can put in some staggered times and safety features ( our garage room is tiny and hard to ventilate )
I hope you all get something pinball related for Christmas - Colin getting some invisi glass and a trip to Budapest museum with some of you lot 😀. My favourite new machine this year - that I got a chance to play - is Jurassic park or stranger things - Absolutely amazing machines . Also loved the podcasts Gizmo and the banter on this forum . Well done moderators 👍.
Sorry if I am a bit early with all this but I suffer from premature congratulation . Merry Christmas 😀

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year Ailsa and Colin .............well happy New Year when Nicola allows it that is !

X-Files playing great, you are welcome to have a game or two anytime !

Cheers,

John and Sandra.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year Ailsa and Colin .............well happy New Year when Nicola allows it that is !

X-Files playing great, you are welcome to have a game or two anytime !

Cheers,

John and Sandra.
Brilliant John - glad you loving X Files but I think most people are glad you have it so we don’t wreck it again 😀

Can’t beat opening a BNIB on Xmas day! Merry Christmas to everyone !

Attachments

• B4F2A4FD-BB9D-49D5-B1DD-F8DD25893B5B.jpeg
    B4F2A4FD-BB9D-49D5-B1DD-F8DD25893B5B.jpeg
    140.7 KB · Views: 26
Whatever you’re doing this festive period, whether you celebrate Christmas or not, I wish you the very best, however you’re going to do it.

May you and yours have peace, love, good health and happiness. And pinball. Lots of pinball.

Merry Christmas all 😁
Thanks to you all for being a part of my year of pinball 🙂
You're the best!

Back
Top Bottom