What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maybe FS: TSPP

hatster

Registered
Hi peoples,

thinking of selling my TSPP, only had it 6 months bought from Andy Heighway, in really good condition, just i have come accross poorer times and could do with raising some cash. What sort of money can I expect to sell it for ? then i can decide whether to go ahead or not..

Also have a WoF, bought from the same place around the same time, this is really really minty HUO. again might sell depending on values.

Thanks. (sorry if i posted in the wrong place)

TSPP - probably £2,000-£3,500 depending on condition and how desperate people want to own it.

WoF - probably £1,500 - £2,000 depending on condition and how desperate people want to own it.

Chuck some pics up of the machines. Could be interested in TSPP if good condition and right price.

one on ebay recently...seller wanted 2750 outside of ebay (according to another forum user!) , started bids low but pulled the auction before the end so maybe he got his price? cab was faded as well

Hi peoples,

thinking of selling my TSPP, only had it 6 months bought from Andy Heighway, in really good condition, just i have come accross poorer times and could do with raising some cash. What sort of money can I expect to sell it for ? then i can decide whether to go ahead or not..

Also have a WoF, bought from the same place around the same time, this is really really minty HUO. again might sell depending on values.

Thanks. (sorry if i posted in the wrong place)

Surely you can remember what you paid for them ? Prices haven't changed that much in 6 months. ;)

Back
Top Bottom