What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[May 26, 2012] 5th 2012 Pinball League Meet at Special When Lit (Salisbury, Wiltshire)

Moonraker

Site Supporter
Special When Lit will be open from 1 pm for practice and the league competition will start at 2.30 pm. Everyone can practice until the league starts at 2.30pm, anyone not playing in the league can use the other tables whilst the league plays on a randomly selected 6. The league games will probably finish around 5pm and we normally shut around 6pm.

Games change on an ad hoc basis and are subject to serviceability. We hope to have at least 14 machines available to play.

At the time of writing these are likely to be:

Bram Stoker's Dracula

Dr Who

Fire Mountain

Genesis

Golden Eye

Mary Shelley's Frankenstein

No Fear

Pink Panther

Space Hawks

Spirit

The Shadow

Twilight Zone

Corvette

Star Trek:The Next Generation

There will be the usual drinks and nibbles available.

The usual admission fees apply (£5 adults, £3 for children aged 14 and younger

when accompanied by an adult, free for under 8's) and all machines are on

freeplay.

More information can be found at http://www.specialwhenlit.co.uk/clubandleague.html

The latest games list for this Saturday is: Bram Stoker's Dracula Corvette Dr Who Fire Mountain Genesis Golden Eye Laser War Junk Yard Mary Shelley's Frankenstein No Fear Pink Panther Space Hawks Spirit Swords of Fury (TBC) The Shadow Theatre of Magic Twilight Zone (Sadly now in doubt after playing up last weekend).

Not sure what happened to the formatting and it's not letting me edit it either...
sad-1.png

Moonraker' date=' post: 1693745 said:
Not sure what happened to the formatting and it's not letting me edit it either...
sad-1.png

Yes - the google maps link doesnt seem to be working any more - i'm looking to update the add-on over the next 1-2 days anyhow - please bear with me
smile-1.png

Cheers

Paul

Back
Top Bottom