What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marcos

RudeDogg1

Registered
Has anyone ordered from Marcos recently? How long does it normally take for the cheapest international postage option to reach the uk? I’m sure when I’ve ordered before it’s only taken about 3 days

3-4 weeks normally. They use usps for economy which comes via Royal Mail. Most of the delay is in customs processing.

Expensive shipping is via ups and takes about 3 days.

When you say cheapest, you only get the cheap usps service offered if order value is less than $150. Else you have to use ups.

Only thing I've ever gotten from America the same working week was - randomly - a clear lens plate kit for TZ from Pinbits. Everything else has been at least 8-10+ days, depending on how long HMRC sits on it and rolls the tombola to decide how much to rinse me for on it.

Marco is very good for very small orders under $15 as postage is then only around $4 and no customs this end.

Took around 3-4 weeks when I ordered a new LCD screen.

Last thing I ordered from there with the cheapest post never showed up. They refunded me though no worries

Back
Top Bottom