What's new

[Mar 1, 2015] South West league Meet 2 Sun 1 March Didcot (Oxford)

robotgreg

Site Supporter
Alias
Greg
Hi

A quick reminder that the 2ns meet of the South West league for this season will be hosted by David Mainwaring in Didcot near Oxford.

I've sent an email to all the usual players but please let me know if you've not got this or are interested in coming along and I'll forward details.

Look forward to seeing some of you there.

Cheers
Greg

Ahh I'm going to miss this date.
Can you put me on the email list please Greg? Would like to make it to the next one.

Last edited:
I was given this date Pete I didn't take it. I said I would do any date all the same to me :(

Will do Jono:)

Dave, Peter unfortunately that was the only date spare in the calendar so as to not clash with other meets/events.

Cheers
Greg

Many thanks to Dave for hosting today. As ever great hopsitality and selection of pins, just a shame there were so few of us so be great to see more of you at a South West league meet soon and really hope some of you can make the effort to come to one or more of the other meets in the South West this season.

Well played to our South East guest, Martin for some cracking scores and would have won the meet by 4 points if he was in our league and to the two Andrews.

Results from the day as follows:

Rank Name Base Bonus Total Points
1 Greg Mott 46 0 46
2 Andrew Wilson 39 0 39
3 Andrew Shillabeer 37 0 37
4 David Mainwaring 33 1 34
5 Helmut Langenbruch 32 0 32
6 Jake Hughes 28 0 28
7 Don Gauld 26 0 26
8 Emma Oliver 19 0 19
9 Tim Slow 10 0 10

Cheers
Greg

Way to go Greg - 2 wins in 2 meets! :clap: With the next meet at yours and meet 4 at Special When Lit it looks like you could have the title all wrapped up by May. :thumbs:

Thanks Peter, I'll do my best but you never know and you've not competed yet and a shame Craig's not playing this year as good to have the challenge.

Back
Top Bottom