What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Maiden or JP2

roadshow16

Site Supporter
Alias
CMP
After a Maiden preferably, or maybe a JP2.

Anyone out there looking to move either on let me know.

Cheers, Craig

I suppose not avengers because it’s too new?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I definitely want an Avengers eventually. I need to start learning these new games otherwise I have no chance in competitions going forward. Never owned anything as new as any of these games, but think it's about time I have one, play it to death and then trade it in and learn the next one. I've always managed to cobble through, learning stuff from tutorials and then practicing them in tournaments, just enough to get some kind of strategy together. But I'm so far behind now, so many new games I've never even seen, let alone played.

For the first time since collecting games (over 23 years!) I actually have my own humble dedicated space for my games! It's not up to many's gamerooms, but it's a pretty cool feeling. The plan is to change out BOP for the newer game hopefully

IMG_20210328_122218.jpg

"Oh Craig " dont tell me your beloved Roadshow has gone? not visable in your line up there , hope you and family are doing great
kind regards
Keith

Hello mate 😊

Of course I still have it 😁 it's just at my parents place at the moment. I'm going through a bit of an early 80's Bally obsession at the moment, so wanted them all in a line as it's all I have been playing recently. Eventually Roadshow and Creature will be in there though, too many pins, not enough space, as always!

Great to hear from you Keith, hope you and yours are well too.

Cheers, Craig

Good luck with your search, out of the two I preferred JP2, but I am sure more on here will say they prefer iron maiden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tempted to sell JP2 to buy Elvira, but.... Elvira certainly isn’t cheap [emoji848]

Good luck with your search, out of the two I preferred JP2, but I am sure more on here will say they prefer iron maiden.

3 times now.
Echo... ?
Has Chris been taken over by a Spambot???

Craig, always welcome to head over to mine if you want to play some new games.

In terms of choice I think for you JP2 is the right game (although avengers even better), its challenging and super deep but a quality player like you will get the most out of it. For those who are rubbish like me we find it a frustrating game!

Neil.

Thanks for that Ian and Neil, your collections are awesome and have so many games I have never played. Will hopefully be able to take you up on your offers at some point.

In the mean time, Wayne has very kindly offered to let me borrow his JP2, what a legend 🙌

I definitely want an Avengers eventually. I need to start learning these new games otherwise I have no chance in competitions going forward. Never owned anything as new as any of these games, but think it's about time I have one, play it to death and then trade it in and learn the next one. I've always managed to cobble through, learning stuff from tutorials and then practicing them in tournaments, just enough to get some kind of strategy together. But I'm so far behind now, so many new games I've never even seen, let alone played.

For the first time since collecting games (over 23 years!) I actually have my own humble dedicated space for my games! It's not up to many's gamerooms, but it's a pretty cool feeling. The plan is to change out BOP for the newer game hopefully

View attachment 136375
Nice Craig!... Plenty big enough for a league meet ;)

So had Wayne's JP2 since Sunday. The complexity and nuance of this game is on another level than anything I've ever gone deep on before. Really does just show the advancement that has been made in the last few years.

Made it to Escape Nublar last night, the mini wizards and that mode are just awesome. Now I need to understand what the hell is going on with fossils, DNA combo's and all the extra **** that's going on in the background that I currently have no idea about!! What a fantastic game though, really enjoying it.

Super appreciative to Wayne for letting me borrow it

So had Wayne's JP2 since Sunday. The complexity and nuance of this game is on another level than anything I've ever gone deep on before. Really does just show the advancement that has been made in the last few years.

Made it to Escape Nublar last night, the mini wizards and that mode are just awesome. Now I need to understand what the hell is going on with fossils, DNA combo's and all the extra **** that's going on in the background that I currently have no idea about!! What a fantastic game though, really enjoying it.

Super appreciative to Wayne for letting me borrow it

Jurassic Park is the greatest pinball machine of all time..... That I've played haha. It's an absolute masterpiece!

Thought I would bump this thread. Would still love a Maiden or maybe an AIQ. I have a HUO Star Wars Pro that could be part of a trade.

Let me know what you have.

Cheers, Craig

Back
Top Bottom