What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Low Reflective Glass (Double coated bevelled edge) 3 X Standard, 1 X Wide available

Hiltoncriss

Site Supporter
Hi.

Bought from Neil, I have left over 3 standard and 1 wide, low reflective glass sheets.

If anyone wants them they will have to be collected from The Pinball Office. Alternatively Martin is here today in a few hours, probably you can convince him to take them…

Never used with the square protective pads still on them.

£115 standard
£170 wide

Attachments

• IMG_5339.jpeg
    IMG_5339.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 12
I'll take three standard please. I've messaged Martin as he's due at mine later this week all being well.

I'll take the 3 standard Chris - as long as someone hasn't phoned you and beat me to it :)

Martin to collect if possible.

Edit - doh! Make that 1 standard then.

Hi.

Bought from Neil, I have left over 3 standard and 1 wide, low reflective glass sheets.

If anyone wants them they will have to be collected from The Pinball Office. Alternatively Martin is here today in a few hours, probably you can convince him to take them…

Never used with the square protective pads still on them.

£115 standard
£170 wide

Back
Top Bottom