What's new

Sold Lovely unfaded BSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Replay

Site Supporter
Lovely Collector’s Example.

Looked long and hard for this and said I would never, ever sell it. But space has defeated me – that and my wife and kids do not like it. For me quite simply one of the best pinballs I have ever owned and relative to price, the best, bar none. Never get bored trying to kill Dracula and get the triple stack!

Anyway, can’t figure a way to keep it, other than folding it up and I am not a fan of doing this so I am putting it here for a few days before ebay. Would like a collector/player to enjoy and keep this one – near to me would be fantastic!

1. Completely unfaded, gorgeous screened cabinet - blood red.

2. Backbox is not faded either, has the right orange colour as per IPBD.

3. Cabinet is very good. Some paint cracking on the backbox if I am being picky.

4. Coin door – usually these are dinged but this is original and not a mark.

5. Flipper recently re-built by Andy N.

6. Red Lightning flippers fitted.

7. Fitted a brand new DMD this week! They now cost £180.

8. All 3 manuals in very nice condition. Operators handbook, schematic manual, operations manual. Also 1 German manual!

9. A variety of spare plastics/spare right ramp.

10.Noflix Leds fitted in most places in the p/f and they look great.

11.Game plays without error and plays fantastic.

12.Mist multiball – worked flawlessly. Never had a single problem with it.

13.Andy Dreads – 2 mods – one LED at back of p/f.

14.The other mod is very cool under the cabinet blue led strip that lights as certain pop bumpers hit – very nice.

15.One set of NOS proto plastics. These seem to go for around $100 in the USA.

16.Set of metal flipper protectors from New Zealand. Tiny bit of wear under them.

17.New legs

18.Translite. Clean – very good.

19.Boards – all seem good. Not my expertise but clean looking.

20.Playfield. Going to go geeky and explain that there are two types of BSD playfield. Lenc Smith and Sun Process. Sun Process are supposed to be the best. This is SP not surprisingly;)

21.Playfield. Really nice condition. There is one small spot at the top of the shooter lane where there is a tiny piece of mylar due to some wear – common on Dracula but you can’t see it, but as it is there, have to call it out!

22.Plastics. Found a replacement for under the big house as was broken so Andy N changed it.

23.Lock down bar and side rails nice. No dings or dents.

Price. Real tough one. If someone wants a lovely example, this might be for you. Photos. Can send a ton. Would love a cash buyer who can pick up, play the game etc and take way. So, my price is firm, no offers or trades. £1650. Pm an email/phone if interested.

ouch, that's steep but i agree it's a fab game and maybe it is as gorgeous as you say and so is worth it. cmon dude, don't be mean, post loads of pics on here please? pretty please? it will definitely help you sell it, i promise. as Dazza says, quality always sells.

WANT.

But if I grabbed it then there would be no wedding. Really hope it goes to a good home.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

what are those great big holes through the cabinet in the last pic? is it designed to be put up on a spit?

and zipper flippers are the 1/4" shorter ones originally used on Drac and a few other games, but often replaced with normal sized ones

Are the holes part of a security system? I seem to remember Grizz saying that some places have them like that so you can loop a chain through several machines to stop them going walkies?

what are those great big holes through the cabinet in the last pic? is it designed to be put up on a spit?

and zipper flippers are the 1/4" shorter ones originally used on Drac and a few other games, but often replaced with normal sized ones

they're bolts for holding the PF in.....

Pfft.... cant get the staff.... lol

Yeah, lightning flippers. It's got them on.

you're probably right. trick of the light, they looked like holes but it's just light not reflecting off bolt heads

Ooops. Serves me right for not looking properly :confused:

Heh. I think Grizz could be right.

What day of the week is it? :p

Sorry to anyone interested but sold already! Going soon.

Think I will miss this game more than any other I have sold!

good job Im a gentleman, or I've had bought Drac!...See you in 1 hour!!

Ha ha! Great to meet you and at least you get to play it;) Missing it already!

Reactions: ALX
Thanks bud, great to meet you too. It's home safe and working like a dream even the LED underneath :)

Looks like it.
Lots of newbies massing a good collection of machines in a short time.
Seen a few people doing this recently.

good job Im a gentleman, or I've had bought Drac!...See you in 1 hour!!
Looks like it.
Lots of newbies massing a good collection of machines in a short time.
Seen a few people doing this recently.
...Ive had pins for the last 7 years thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom