What's new

For Sale Lotus Main Dealer Floor Mats

marcoos_1

Registered
Alias
Mark McC
Not sure if any interest here, but I have available a limited number of Lotus heavy duty floor mats. These are the industrial, heavy duty, rubber backed mats as supplied to main dealers.

Mat size is 120cm x 80cm.

They look great in a garage or games room.

20221123_200142.jpg

£85 delivered (UK) to forum members (on ebay at £95). Only a few available as they don't come up too often. These are brand new.

Mark.

Rub it in why don’t you, got any RAV4, Prius or Transit connect ones😂
Looks great😎

Now that is very nice indeed! I drove the 410 at Hethel.........I honestly couldnt believe just how good it was.

I'm just in from the garage.....doing a full rebuild on my S1 Exige. Tonight I was redoing the heat shileding on the bulkhead.....not a nice job.

I was over at our local Lotus dealer last week, licking the windows on the new Emira.......but I have to say I was more tempted by the 20th Anniversary 410 Exige they have in stock.

M.

Now that is very nice indeed! I drove the 410 at Hethel.........I honestly couldnt believe just how good it was.

I'm just in from the garage.....doing a full rebuild on my S1 Exige. Tonight I was redoing the heat shileding on the bulkhead.....not a nice job.

I was over at our local Lotus dealer last week, licking the windows on the new Emira.......but I have to say I was more tempted by the 20th Anniversary 410 Exige they have in stock.

M.
Mine is a 380 sport, but it's got the komotec ex460 kit fitted to it, so is silly quick o_O:cool:.
I'm not so fused about the Emira right now, but If they spice it up in a few years time with different revisions, then I might be interested :popcorn::D

Back
Top Bottom